Posts by gvsb15

Thanks. Slightly confused. Right now I am using my master output (XLR) to Audio Interface Line IN (Metric Halo) on CH 1. Which OUT are you referring to on the Kemper? And how would I separate that as a dry track? Activate the LOOP block?

Does anyone have a solid recommendation for setting up a DI track while playing through the Kemper? Basically, a wet and dry track using the Kemper as well as my Phoenix DI to record both simultaneously.

Both Lancer patches are my favorite so far out of all the factory and user ones from the exchange. There's something about the way you captured the tone then sculpted it that the majority of presets (factory/user uploads) do not have and/or translate as well. There should be a sticky w/ tips for others.

I'm still on 1.04 (have not updated yet) and can say 100% with this firmware there's an issue in tone when you edit a patch, save/replace, then toggle presets. For me, it's not so much thin and low volume, more muddy, blanketed and lifeless. Then when you reboot the patch clears back up to the orig saved edited patch. Toggle around presets, edit save/replace patch, toggle back the tone changes back to dull.

Just curious what would be the best method to connect to an audio interface like a Metric Halo or Apogee Ensemble that feeds into Pro Tools? With the Axe II it is recommended to not use the the SPDIF OUT and rely only on LINE OUTPUT 1 because of the way the AXE was built. Should we be using the the MASTER OUT (LEFT) to connect to an audio interface?