Posts by Mumpitz74

maybe it makes no sense to profile an acoustic amp...I don`t know....I don`t have live experiences...
    I will get a Cromacord acoustic amp in 1-2 days and I try to profile it...let`s see what happens...

thanks...

interface is set to 44.1 kHz
    S/PDIF input is set on the KPA
    master volume is up

I told the KPA to be the master and I told the interface to be the slave but they don`t listen to me. I am the slave of the technique ;)
    yeah - must be a routing problem but I don`t know what to change.
    A fast but silly solution would be to use a mixer to have enough xlr and line inputs - connect to the KPA - connect via master outputs to my interface - done....or does somebody has a RME FIREFACE UC?

Ahoi,

I was close to buy an acoustic amp but then I discovered the KPA. Acoustic and electric amp in one and in best quality?! I tried the acoustic rigs (Schertler, AER, Fishman...) but what I got is a deep-dead-hollow-electric sound...not really usful for an acoustic guitar. Only when I turn of the amp and cabinet and just use the equalizer - then it`s okay...not more, but then I can use any other amp/rig as well....f.e. the jazz clean rig...turn off the amp/cabinet and just use the equalizer....makes no sense, right?
    I am a bloody beginner and normally it`s my fault....too stupid to use the technique ;)
    I guess you made other experiences right? Let me know...

cheers...

Ahoi,

I tried to connect the KPA with my RME Fireface UC. S/PDIF output seems to work but I get better sound results with the master outputs. Possible?

And S/PDIF input is not working yet? I updated to 1.04.....I tried to use the xlr and line inputs of my fireface used the S/PDIF to connect the KPA for using a rig and went back to the fireface via S/PDIF for recording in my DAW. Of course I pressed "input" at my KPA and marked "S/PIDF input" but what I got is not really an acoustic guitar sound - only noises...alien stuff...

undo-redo > not working..what else?

cheers...