Posts by MixMinisterMike

I've gone back and forth between 1.06 Stable and 1.07 PB several times now and each time 1.07 PB S/PDIF stops working upon load of the first profile after boot. Each time I go back to 1.06 Stable S/PDIF works as expected. I also use S/PDIF exclusively so I'm blocked on 1.07 PB in its current version.

Cheers,
    Mike

You may want to check out Eurekasound's EurekaPROM. It's a physical chip that replaces the chip that ships with the FCB (takes 10-15 minutes to replace with a screwdriver). I ran an 11PROM in my FCB for a long time with my 11Rack and loved it (sold my GCP). I just upgraded to the EurekaPROM and its PP mode for the Kemper. Plus their support is fantastic and responsive. For me, 15 minutes and $35 is worth it vs. digging through manuals and PC editors.

Cheers,
    Mike

Hello,

This morning I loaded 1.07 on my KPA. Upon reboot I had no output via S/PDIF. I rebooted, and during the reboot I had output via S/PDIF but as soon as the KPA was fully booted and loaded the rig, the S/PDIF cuts out. I tried again, same behavior. Then I down flashed to 1.06 Stable, and S/PDIF works correctly. I reflashed to 1.07 and S/PDIF cuts out again.

Does anyone else see different behavior with 1.07 PB?

Cheers,
    Mike