Posts by davec69

I'm using Performance Mode a little differently. Instead of song names, I'm using amp names. This way, I can jump to the "Morgan AC-20" for example, and select between 5 different presets for that amp. I just save the same amp in all 5 slots, each with different settings.

The good news is that you can do both Performance names and amp names.

I could also see applications like effect names. "Fuzz" for example, with 5 different fuzz variations "Pitch with 5 different pitch setups".

The two profiles that are the staple of my Kemper, are:

1. Morgan AC20 for clean > light dirt and the
    2. T.A.F Evil Robot for light dirt and up.

All the other profiles assigned to my foot controller are replaceable, but not those 2.

Pretty much any profiles from The Amp Factory are worth consideration in my book.

I put the power cords from the KPA, my Roland GR-55, and my monitor in there for travel.
    They all fit great and make it nice and easy to hook everything up in 5 minutes.

My KPA is in a rack case. That little space in the back of the Kemper allows me to stash my GR-55 power supply and all my cables inside, leaving just enough room to fit my GR-55 in the back of the rack, with the lid on. Without that space, I'd have to lug another bag to the gig.

Don't know if this has been discussed previously.

I Just ran across an EBay listing where someone is selling 2700 Kemper profiles. He say's they are from the Rig Exchange. Anyone know if this is someone here on the forum?

Thoughts?

Here's his listing text:

KEMPER AMP PROFILES HUGE COLLECTION

AMP PROFILES Collection for

Kemper Profiling Amplifier

over 2700 Profiles/Rigs

Note: This is "NOT" a listing for a "Kemper Profiling Amplifier" - This is for a collection of Amp Profiles/Rigs for the "Kemper Profiling Amplifier" Device.

PROFILES/RIGS ONLY - NO KEMPER PROFILING AMPLIFIER

[align=start]Item Details;

[align=start]This is a huge collection of profiles / rigs for the Kemper Profiling Amplifier. I have gathered the collection from KEMPER RIG EXCHANGE database and from other sources one by one. There are over 2700 files in the collection and i believe you will be really happy after purchasing this. It is a huge time saver.[/align][align=start]More than 2700 profiles covering lots of amplifier types as Fender, Marshall, Mesa Boogie, Engl, hugges & kettner, Diezel, etc....[/align][align=start]Profiles are free i am charging for the huge time i spent gathering the collection and also for the ebay ad.[/align][align=start]
    [/align][align=start]Profiles are in a zipped folder, all files are in ".KIPR" format and ready to use immediately.[/align][align=start]and also there is a document (".pdf") file that shows detailed information about all the profiles in the collection. [/align][align=start]File size : 7.04 mb zip file[/align][align=start]Shipping : FREE SHIPPING -

PAYPAL ONLY -

WORLDWIDE EMAIL DELIVERY -[/align][align=start]The collection will be emailed to you immediately after i receive payment.[/align][align=start]Feedback : I will be extremly happy if you leave a positive feedback if you are happy with the service and the product[/align][align=start]You must have a KEMPER PROFILING AMPLIFIER to use these Profiles.
    • The Collection will be
    emailed to your email address after your payment clears.
    • This collection of Profiles has 2764 files and 14 folders , so the files are in a 7.04 MB zip file.
    • No Returns / Refunds on this item.
    This is software.
    [/align][align=start]How to Use / Install the Amp Profiles / Rigs[/align]

• UnZip the zip file.
    • Just copy the files to your USB flash drive and install them to your Kemper Profiling Amplifier

[/align]

Maybe it's just me, but after upgrading to 1.5.4, it seems that my FX levels have increased quite a bit, at least the delay.

I don't normally use a lot of effects, but I usually have a little delay and reverb going. After upgrading, the delays in my profiles seem much louder, maybe twice as loud as I would set them normally. I usually set the mix control in the 10-15% range for delay, but I've been going through and turning them down from the 20-30% range in my profile, and saving again.

To be honest, I don't remember where I saved the mix control % at, all I know is the profiles have a lot more delay than I normally use.

Not a big deal, just a little weird.

+1 The wah in the KPA is excellent. Don't forget to add the wah effect to a slot after you get your expression pedal, and either lock it or save it in your presets.

+1 That Trainwreck Ziggy profile has become my goto profile, along with the Evil Robot profiles.

ahh yes that makes sense, thanks. I really like the trainwreck ziggy! In fact i really tend to go to your profiles the most. I got the 2 bundle and will get the 3 soon. Awesome stuff man!

I've had this happen since the last beta update, as well. I noticed it when I purchased the last amp pack by And44. Great Amp Pack, btw.

I noticed that all of my previously saved profiles worked fine, but when I loaded one of the new And44 profiles, I would get no sound.

The fix for me was to go into Rig Setting / Volume pedal settings and turn volume pedal to off.

Maybe it has something to do with the volume pedal settings at the time the profile was saved? Just a guess.