Posts by Geraldo7

Have you checked the S/PDIF input level on your audio interface, or possibly in your DAW?

Another thought would be for you to check which spdif output mode your KPA is set to. Mono, Stereo, GIT/Proc, ect.

Do you get normal analog volume?

Thanks, Dave, it is working as intented now. After a new start. Why, i dunno. Analog volume has always been like it should.

how far from -6 dbfs?you are recording at 24 bits I assume?

I record old standard, red book audio. 16bit, 44.1Khz ---- around -12db, but it works well ...
    I have done nothing else but a restart of the kemper. everything is fine, if clean sense is maxxed and SPDIF output @0db it is clipping, like it should.
    No idea what 's happening. ?( Until further notice (hope it stays that way): Thank you, Michael

When you say dry tracks, do you mean DI tracks?

In that case, the volume is determined by the clean sens.

Okay improved things. But SPDIF output is at max and clean sense as well and still the resulting files are far far from even -6db
    in the DAW, is that normal? With older versions of Kemper OS i think the volume was conserably louder. Do i still miss sth?

Thanks for your answers, guys. :thumbup:
    The thing is: my first amp, not so good, but hey i was a beginner, a crate 2x12 combo had
    a chorus built-in. And i could dial in this type of sound quite effortlessly.
    It must have been that the ratio was very high and depth also. But this does not seem to work with a chorus in stomp
    B or C for that matters. I'll try your suggestions tomorrow anyway. thx again

Hi there,
    i am in the middle of a project and did not have the time to check in depth: Title says it all:

I have recorded dry tracks very often via SPDIF a time ago, but the volume suddenly is extremely low which arrives in my cubase. I have checked the output in the master section and even at max
    it is almost not audible. Normalized track sounds okay, but this is not optimum and strange. I am on the new BETA. Ideas where to check also? THX

The Final Countdown – Win all of my three profile PAkks

Contest here, and this it how it works:

• Load one of the two profiles provided with a direct link here into your KPA. The plexxy is a little more classical rock, the beod profile beefier, more modern sounding.
    • Record a song idea or a riff or a chorus or whatever you think will fit. Between 45 and 90 seconds long. With or without drums, whatever. Instrumentals preferred. At least half of it with rhythm guitar only, cause this makes the profiles really shine.
    • Reamp this with three of your absolute favourite rigs. Or play it again, whatever. Do as you like ...
    • Send those files to me or upload them with a link and send me the info which profiles you used and which one you liked best.
    • We could also make a Classical Blindfold Test out of it, if you dont mind and ask other colleagues what they think. (I have a lot of space on my website, no wukkin furries.) Without the profile’s names ofcourse, i do not want to hurt anybody here, i would re-name those snippets like A/B/C and D or similiar and post the links here.
    • The more people send, the marrier then.
    • All participants will get a mail with 3 exclusive packs of Geraldo’s Pakks.
    • Cheers!

The thing is. While i started profiling, i have done tons of blindfold test with my wife who is a classical piano player with the best ears in town. Fact is: 75% of the testings she preferred my profiles over others that i used as a reference. I am curious whether this was coincidence or not plus if my profiles would stand this test it would prove that my profiles are worth the work and the money that went into producing them. Have fun! Thank you, Geraldo

Since the second half of the next will be very busy for me elsewhere, i have decided to announce my

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

today. If you order at my sellfy shop and add (it's a bit tricky, but it works once you click on "add promo code") you will get
    50% off of both the packs. Code is "BlackFriday". And a new video is online. Cheers, have a nice week.
    Available until the first of December ...

I got in on this special.... I will say.... they are VERY GOOD.... IF you are looking for "Plexy" style profiles... best money you can spend!!!

Wow, thanx, i didnt even know you were a customer. Yup, those comments mean a lot to me. People often mistake the player for the profile
    which is understandable, i am not the best guitarist in the world, not in this forum, most probably not even in my town ...
    Anyway, thanks for joining and you others stay tuned, Halloween is over, BUT Black Friday is near and tomorrow there will be news, good news for
    ya lucky devils, cu

Hi there,

surprisingly Geraldo can make metal profiles although it is not my home turf, i have to confess, check this out and
    you can win a profile of my new pack, if you PM me with the correct beat/time signature this piece was written in.

It is called Angels in Mexico

Anyway, have fun and ... the contest is valid for the first 7 correct answers and the
    Halloween special is valid for 7 more days until 11th of november, cheers

Yup, hibernation is correct, i am still in it, somehow. Okay okay will check the Beta asap, but where is this cameron exactly? in the RE there are plenty to be found.
    is it the one from "tp"? thx
    and really nice groove there.