Posts by imall41

By all accounts i can be used as a stage monitor is perhaps?

ure, just use a line input.

+1

I have 2 Roland AC-60 acoustic amps that double as a PA system when I run sound for my Wife's lectures/workshops.
    I run a mixer, which has the mics and a CD player plugged into it, into the Aux inputs on the back of the AC-60's.
    This runs the mixer output straight to the power amp, bypassing all pre-amps, and tone stacks in the AC-60's.
    It sounds very flat and clear.
    Obviously I get the same good results running the KPA main outs into the AC-60's.

I had these amps before I had a Kpa.
    It wasn't until I read about everyone using powered speakers that I thought to plug the KPA into the Rolands, (duh) sounds great!!!
    They each have 2- 6 1/2" speakers which equals 13" of speaker area in each one.

So, yes, if you have an acoustic amp with an "aux in", it will probably sound more than adequate for your KPA.

When I am in profile mode and select 'Kemper Amp' - it never works
    Sound via the main out's (profile) = fine
    Sound via DirectOut to the reference amp = sound from the reference amp = very bad

Quote from the release notes of 1.0.9
    "- added: in profiling mode, ON/OFF button mutes Direct Out signal"

Maybe you missed this Armin?
    btw- your profiles are Great, thanks :thumbup:

In the light of last news, what do you guys thing the strategic placement of the KFC would\will be?
    At this stage, wondering whether the creation\selling of such a device would make sense from a commercial POW.

What are your opinions on the matter?

I can only speak for myself, but if the KFC comes out for under $499, I would sell the Behringer and buy the KFC.

The smaller size of the proposed KFC is a big plus for me, add a larger display, ethernet connection, and pretty colored LEDs and I'm in(-:

I dealt with a FC-300 for a few years, and I hated the size, just too big.
    The Behringer isn't much better than the FC, size wise, so I would dump it in a nano-second for the KFC.

Plus, I prefer the separate exp pedals, to the built in ones. I know I am in the minority on this, but like I said, I can only speak for myself.
    Hey, if it wasn't so expensive, I would have a Gordius Little Giant, no exp pedals on that one(-:

But If the KFC won't be out till Q4, then I might as well have some fun with the Kemper-FCB and a 1010.

To sum up what I heard today at the Messe:
    Xavier, the guy who makes the UnO chip, is working on an eprom specifically for the KPA.
    This eprom will enable the FCB
    - for a special learn mode
    - 2 way communication ( i.e. switching an FX on the KPA will reflected on the FCB)
    - tuner LEDs will be visible on FCB display.

This is some big news here!!!!!
    I can't believe this board isn't lit up over this.
    An integrated foot controller for the KPA, with 2 exp pedals, for under $200.00.

Ingolf, do you know if the UNO / FCB CONTROLCENTER is going to be available(compatible) for the Kemper-FCB also?
    If so, this would be the icing on the cake :thumbup:

Ck & Xavier, thank you :thumbup:

This is what I call customer service "Above & Beyond".
    I would assume that this could seriously cut into potential sales of the Kemper FC.
    But CK is giving it to us anyway, so we don't have to wait.
    I don't know about anyone else, but this impresses the heck outta me!

I try to use boss RC3. I try to place end of the signal chain, and hardware loop mono in the effects - mod slot. But no matter where i place when i change rigs it change the sound of the recorded loop. What do you have for signal chain?

When I say "end of signal chain" I mean my looper is not in any of the KPA slots.
    My KPA main outs go into a mixer , The JamMan is connected to the Aux send/return of the mixer so I can mix the recorded loop with the outs of the mixer.
    This way the JamMan can record a loop of anything connected to the mixer s/a GR-55, Mic,Kpa. :thumbup:

Active Wedge.

If I have the $'s when my name comes up :pinch:

I do have 2 AC-60's I can sell to help off-set the purchase.

I have enough pedals I could sell to buy 2 CLR's, but I am so old school, it's really hard to let them go.

But, "The times, they are a changin ' "

" The only thing that stays the same--- is nothing stays the same" 8o

Being that this forum has such an international membership, I thought everyone might enjoy this.

I was impressed to see someone from a completely different culture being inspired by the same music that has affected me.

I placed this in the "Other Gear" forum because this is not KPA related, but if Bill Ruppert sees this, it probably won't be long before we have a Gayageum rig up on the Exchange :thumbup:
    ( of course, the KPA would need pitch shift first) :thumbup:

Hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPtBdY5i8BA [/YOUTUBE]

year when the german soccer team became world champion for the last time.
    the year boris becker won the last of his 6 grand slams

"The German national football team has won three World Cups (1954, 1974, 1990) "

"Becker won six Grand Slam singles events:
    Australian Open: 1991, 1996
    Wimbledon: 1985, 1986, 1989
    U.S. Open: 1989"

Exact same problem here.

Just tried to download Gundy's pack, and it keeps throwing me into a login screen when I am already logged in.

Also cannot access profile.