Posts by Brattcave

Per talks a lot of sense. There's room for both views here and I hope it doesn't upset And44 because he's clearly put some hard work in here. From a certain point of view what he's done could look like a canny business model - give the first two packs away for free, establish the quality of his work, build up some (deserved) positive feeling, then put up a nice website and forum with a large selection of quality amps - to obtain at a price. And that's perfectly fine. He's not even the first to do this - Armin did this a while ago albeit on a slightly smaller scale. Bare in mind that the moment someone charges for profiles they'll take on responsibility for "customer satisfaction" and will find themselves responding to every little query that a customer has... remember these are guitarists! That could keep him busy for a while. ;) . I wonder what CK thinks about all this... probably thankful that it distracts people away from a librarian requests - although now with these 322 odd new profiles the clamor for one will mount!

Like most things - if people are happy with the quality they'll bite if not then it'll fade away. Most of the best profiles have been released for free and due to the 'black arts' nature of profiling I think that could continue for the foreseeable future. I hope so because this place has consistently put a smile on my face these last couple of months. Thanks to ALL those that contribute here. It's a good time to be a guitarist :thumbup:

Brett

France can beat Spain...trust me, if France have a good day they'll beat Spain.

This could happen. Next match they could also have a total falling out in their own dressing room just before kickoff - easily done, just get Scott Parker to nip in beforehand and call Laurant Blanc "Boss". Totally Spurs bound... although would they still be interested in him if he was called "Larry White"...

Just piss off Balotelli, make him lose his rag and get him sent off.

Balotelli vs Rooney in a race for the red mist. Better keep Rooney on the bench until we get Balotelli sent off... Just get Lescott to ask him what he thinks about Man City signing RVP to replace him... "yeah yeah, it's a done deal. Good luck today by the way mate..."

I don't think the eventual winners will need to have a vast array of talented players, they won't need to play silky football, they won't even have to keep the ball. In short, with England - we are just bad enough to win it :D

But my money is on Germany ;( ...but after the Kemper I might just forgive them. Maybe. Perhaps throw in a Editor/Librarian to ease the pain.

England are coming to get you get you Italy...and when I say 'get you' I mean of course to cleverly hem you into our half and force you to take endless shots at our goal...

Be warned - we are very dangerous without the ball. Apparently. Not sure how that works but watch out anyway... :whistling:

Was wondering how to use some of these new effects until I heard this clip - Thanks Bill. Plus... some superior playing on the clip, great stuff :thumbup:

yep I noticed this as well - I thought it was just me! Initially I thought it was due to playing my nylon string detuned, with the decreased tension taking longer to be tracked by the tuner. But later I noticed it with my strat in standard tuning. No real biggie, but I preferred things as they were before - the 'needle' keeps disappearing...

1. Upload the rig to the exchange
    2. Take a screen shot of the all the 5 star reviews... showing at least a 100 downloads.
    3. Set up camera - then show him the screenshot...
    4. Leg it.

We could perhaps set up a thread to post captures of the best outraged responses of (former) friends.

I hope he eventually sees the funny side of it...I'm sure he will. Perhaps then you can get some more snapshots of the Marshall. 8)

Lucky - If only you had filmed his ranting response to his profiled Plexi...you could have sold the video on to CK as perhaps the best promotional video in music gear history....

Fading out with a big close up of a really really angry face face yelling nooooooooooooooooo.... :D

Welcome from South Africa where it's always sunny. :)

Can you cancel your Strat order?...not completely cancel, just change it to a Tele. :thumbup:

The KPA adores Strats, but it loves Teles. :love:

Stop it! A Tele was the alternative and at present every time I encounter an "Or" situation it quickly becomes an "And" situation.
    I probably shouldn't be using the medium of an internet forum to pour out my latest ill advised financial follies - I guess there are other 'groups' you can attend for that sort of thing. In fact there's one in Town...but you have to walk past the music store to get there. Such pretty things they have in their window... 8o

Where is the profile?

Hi MagnaVox -you'll find it in the rig exchange section off the main Kemper homepage. Just do a search for cornford, it came up on the 2nd page for me.

Great work Ivan91 - thanks. With a Cornford and a Suhr Modern you wouldn't happen to be a Guthrie Govan fan would you?
    Be great to get some of his famous so called 'woody' leads sounds out of the Kemper. Although sadly we can't profile his fingers... might get messy that...

Hello all from ...er an overcast and quite grim Lincoln (UK version...)

Just got my KPA the other day following a long diet of PODs. Hoping to use it mainly for home recording... whenever I can escape my day job as a teacher.
    I mainly play a S Prestige Ibanez but I hack about on piano, bass and banjo.

This KPA has bought about a probable fatal dose of GAS, as I have just ordered a Deluxe Stratocaster (Tobacco sunburst, Maple neck)... anyone want to buy one of my kidneys so I can finance all this? I might chuck the other one in for free... after I profile it in the Kemper....

Anyway, this looks like a productive forum, full of good advice and experienced heads - happy to be here :thumbup:

Brett