Posts by steeldragon72

I really feel it's Kemper's responsibility to put out more profiles. We are paying a great deal to use their product. It would be a great investment for them to pay some professionals a few thousand dollars to create a more massive profile catalogue and therefore, keeping potential hacks from making money off of their product and customers by selling profiles.

Short of that, yes, I will end up buying professional profiles only because I want to unlock the full potential of this unit.

Very much agree. It should be a simple solution for someone out there who is tech savvy enough to do such a thing(of which I am not).

I have went the old tried and true method by trying to re-name each one so I can make sense of this huge compilation. What a great problem to have though! :D

Cheap and better than fair sounding for a crazy low price, my Behringer B2031s that I bought 7 years ago are excellent.

Yeah I know, everything Behringer is supposed to be sh*te, well, not these studio monitors.

+1

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention the old 100 watts 2031A's Behringer Truth. I've had mine way back since I was using the old GNX4 as my main modeler. I still love these old monitors and they have never given me any problems at all (with the GNX4, nor the Eleven Rack). I think I got the pair for $180 shipped on FeeBay.

Hopefully this time, it functions properly. Hello, everyone! The first one I purchased had the dreaded "Buffer is Full" pop-up window that would not go away. After chatting with Kemper support they informed me the buttons had mechanical problems, so I had to send it back to Sweetwater. I'm now worried about Quality Control. :(
    Found a much better deal anyway! Can't wait to start jamming!
    I had one easy question from you Kemper veterans while waiting for mine to ship:
    What's the best method for using the KPA with my computer so I can hear backing tracks and play-alongs etc through my headphones while playing the Kemper? I have a Digitech GSP1101, I'm going to use for some effects with a Behringer FCB1010 for midi controller.