Posts by FaZz

I agree,

but in these 10 years I have had to do several dozen tours with other gear because they were in my hand luggage.

Sin...
    In any case...Long live Kemper!!!

Finally!!!

Thanks CK!!!

After almost 10 years the Kemper P. Player is finally a reality!

This is my post from April 14, 2014

Guys, could someone tell me how to maximize the dynamics? in addition to the parameters of the stack section, which I have already squeezed to the max, there is a stomp on the kpa that further expands the dynamics from "pianissimo to fortissimo”
    Thanks!

Dear ColdFrixion... I begin to love you! :D I hope you're kidding right? Yes! you are certainly kidding!

we have to unequivocally clarify our two positions

-for you the kpa is fine, as it is in all applications

-for me, it works well, for live and pre-production. for the recording, I still prefer the real-amps

I do not try to convince you, you do not try to convince me! This is called freedom of thought.

Instead, freedom of speech, allowing both you and me to express our own views ... right?

My point of view and goal is to support as I can, the kemper team to improve its great product. (I can do it the wrong way but I try)

what's yours?

Guys... continue to have fun with your crap. I did not need to hear any guru tell me what I hear and what not. Andy does not feel differences? fine! I am glad for him. how this should change my point of view? I have to stop to hear with my own ears? Maybe I'm schizophrenic and I hear strange things? or do I have to repeat again that the kpa is so difficult to use that only a select few succeed? Oooo yes! I’m a troll! sure!

Please stop with these devious tricks and focus on help to finally solve the problem or please change instrument …did you try a balalaika?

@'ColdFrixion
    'in all these years I have always believed to be focused on how the mix sounds. also because customers pay when they are satisfied with the work
    no time to play with toys Unfortunately

at the end, if I understand correctly, the kpa is very difficult to use for some common mortals like us ... thank goodness! I'm not the only sucker :wacko:

@Dean_R
    On the contrary, I am very happy with my tone, I do not like that the KPA for some holistic reason does not represent (for me) his soul... that's it.
    until some time ago, in any record session, I profiled my amps and those of my clients, then recorded simultaneously reference and profile track in the project, but now I have stop this process because at last I always chosed the reference track. I'm talking about at least fifty recordings...and again maybe I'm totally inept...

I agree, but I'd like, after 5 years of use of kpa, begin to record it in the studio and be totally happy.... Or its use is so complicated that after all this time I'm still unable to use it?
    well, of course I could be totally inept, but my ego prefers other solutions :D

regard Live and pre-production, I have to admit that the kpa has made my life easier...thanks for this...

This is what I'm talking about four years, we're not talking about difference but about of lack. I do not prefer one over the other tone for their timbral difference, but for lack of the profile in a certain "aural thing". As it has already been said many times, in a certain range of frequencies, in the profile, is missing something that makes more beautiful, full-bodied, 3D, the real-amp sound than the Kemper.
    That is why I continue to use the real-amp in the studio and the Kemper for live because it sounds however very well, and is small and lightt. that's all.

Very funny! My video hasn't made me win the Remote but it gave me some satisfaction: 23,334 views

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This...

In any case the KPA and a real amp are two different things and used in different ways, so I really don't see the problem. Also the KPA would not exist, if there were no tube amps, on the contrary, the more there are, the better is...and if some KPA owner sell his tube amp IMHO it means he just don't need a tube amp...