Posts by and44

cool! - I just spent the last few hours digging into this pack really, whist I actually had some downtime! RARE as it is, i chose to enjoy it. - I think this pack pretty much covers all basis of music, and to me, Im super pleased at how they turned out, the realism is exceptional!. - hopefully the love will spread!

Hope you are all enjoying it as much as me.

Andy,

The "I'm not a robot" function is not working and is keeping me from sending you an email on my Mac. You don't have PM function enabled or I would contact you.

Oh? working ok here though.. - I do have PM's enabled.. - I'll send you a Pm with my contract info..,

No dont do that.. .roll your guitar volume down on one of the lowergain ones instead.. will give you a better sound i think... (not tested scientifically)

To be honest, i do that anwyay as a matter of habbit..so as you were.. or as you prefer in the correct words I guess. - Either way,, Enjoy buddy : )

Really, really great pack (as always)! I especially love the Supro. One question though, any reason you guys didn't capture the Crystal clean? All the profiles of it (which, again are great) have the gain up. But since it's meant to be a glorious clean platform I was hoping there'd be a few captures that were without gain. Anyway, great stuff.

Thanks Buddy

Yeah For the Crystal, just woulds not capture it clean for some reason. - no matter how hard I tried, it just always captured a distorted signal...although it all felt and sounded clean, the profiler had its own mind at that point!.. - I spent some time getting it clean, and trying. from adjusting levels, to mic pre's to everything.. so in the end it beat me! Kemper wins lol!

This is without a doubt the best sounding pack I have ever purchased or downloaded. This is the first time that i haven't had to replace cabs ( I usually use Ownhammer ), massively adjust amp parameters etc. These taste amazing right out of the box!! So well done!

Thanks for the nice feedback. - the new Liveroom certainly helps without any unwanted freq creeping in.

Im sitting here currently as we speak, unable to put guitar down playing with the Fuchs Fullhouse Blues Profile, so enjoyable : )

The samples are downloadable in the other thread "Profil-ing" on one of my posts, so go ahead and download them.
    The subscribers thing, this is a discount code for you. so look out for the mail.. (I have a large number on my mail list) so its takes several days to get to everyone.

AS the redplate.... sadly this was a casualty...I just did not gel with it, therefore I did not release the profiles for it.

All mails should be complete in the next 6 hours (its whats telling me anwyay)

If you didnt get it, then chevk your spam folder, or contact me directly so I can help out.

Cheers
    A

Finally done : )

SUBSCRIBERS, please wait the email in your inbox. - but here is the info for any onlookers..

You really need to experience this, as playing and closing your eyes really has you fooled!.. a lot! : )

Grab your fav Tele.. and really enjoy!

Enjoy!! : )

very soon.. will start doing the mail-shot now.. the pack should be live within the next few hours (hopefully) the web chap is on the case! :)

Sadly, at this stage its bundle only. - I will be doing singles in a few weeks...(or sooner)

I have yet to receive anything? I am signed up as far as I know.

Thats because Ive not sent anything yet.. will do later today though.

when i try to go to amp factory site
    it always says
    your ip has been locked out
    ???

Hey buddy, send me a email or PM, and I can get this looked at ASAP..

Those samples are tweaked for tele/strat and are at the darker end of the spectrum with an LP but the sense of room ambience on them is quite noticeable. I like the full tone you are getting - many profiles of amps like the Fender are pretty dry but not these. Looking forward to the full set with versions for different pickup styles.

yup, this is why I try and do 2 sets when I can, it can sound great with a tele, then plug in a LP and all of a sudden the magic has gone. - the Humbucker versions are brighter, and basically are like for like with the SingleCoil versions, just with a diff guitar. - so thats nice. : )

what is the meaning of
    "if you are a subscriber" ?

If you are on my mail list from my website. - i dont do "spam" but just only ever send email shots on new releases/holiday discounts etc. :)

Hope you all enjoy the free samples though!

Ok Here we go..

See below attachment that contains a few sample rigs. - they are just the TELE ones for now. but you will get the idea!.
    Im not going to comment on them as I can vouch for the quality, thats for you to figure out : )

But I will say this.. - Listen to the profiles, they have a extremely sense of realism to them that i was unable to capture before.. (All 130 Profiles have this trait) so its all good!. im pleased with the results. but its been a LOT of work getting here.

So.. Look out for the Release, and if your a subscriber, then look out for the alternative free offerings!

PACK11 - The Essential Rock'N'Blues is coming very soon!

For now, I'll leave you in peace to play.. and hope very much you can enjoy it as much as I have done!.

Be well.
    A

P.S.. You will notice the rigs in the zip are not perhaps the ones I listed..yes.. thats because there has been more growth since then (that you get as a bonus set with the Pack 11 release)

well as I badly wrote above, and this is a very hard thing to put into words. - Imagine if you will 2 mics setup, one as room one as close. - now you record in protools and if you then zoom upon the timeline you will see the room mic is Ms's away from the close mic. - this as you know is the fact that the sound being transmitted hits he close before the room.. well yes! (science).. now, what the kemper does, is sees that delay between something, and flattens it/removes it/ignores it. - so that the psychical sound is time allinged (latency free) - you still get the benefit of the sound, but you loose the effect is offers if your actually recording mic to amps.

something along these lines anyway. -= its the same thing when you capture IR files. and you need to use linear phase to sort the "distant" element.

In my case Im only interested in the sonic information, once things are indeed phase alligned,

The room mic situation, is a thing.. - where if you blend it in, you cant actually hear it.....untill you remove it. then you know something is missing.

Well The kmper cant actually deal with room mics too well, as the kemper "truncates" the cab part, in a nutshell, if the kemper sees a space before the signal it strips it, so you dont get the delayed response you would normally with room mics. - but thats ok, this time I used it as a sound source already knowing what the kemper can do. - this meant I can go more aggressive with closer mics and still leave some room freq on tap if I want.
    The room mic is only blended in very little, its never a dominant mic, moreso just a designer tool. - the most you hear are direct to the 87.

Well

Its been a LONG and tiresome week or so, as we only had limited time with the amps. but they are all done, and thanks to such a glorious room, they came out really bloody well!.

I was trying to capture & recreate the sounds of some familiar amps.. such as: -[

-TwoRock Crystal
    -TwoRock Cardiff
    -Jackson Briton 4
    -Jackson Fullerton
    -Supro ModelT
    -WEM (New valves) edition
    -Fuch FullHouse 50
    -Zen (Prototype amp that I cant name...yet)
    -1968 Fender Super
    -1967 Tweed Pro
    -Top Hat Club Royale
    -65 Amps Nashville
    -ToneKing Grande

Simple chain, Multi Mics, Mostly u87 front, R121 Rear and either Cu29 or another U87 as Room mic, - all blended via Neve desk, and out to kemper, no post processing, no EQ, just straight up good mic positions and good sounding room!.

Given the time restraints. I captured everything with a tele. - But then tweeked to suit a Les Paul perfectly (same sound) afterthefact.

This pack is all about Rock'n'Blues and will be marketed as such. : )

I will give a few out as a teaser, as the pack will be released very soon :)

Those that are subscribed look out for the email.

Be well
    Andy

Looking forward to this!

You should do a bit of video of the process as well, that would be awesome! :)

Yeah, will do this. - I have to be careful at the same time as to not stand on anyone's toes. (copyright etc etc) - but will do it with an amp that I wont include in the pack : )

And woot to all, it will be a great ride!

Hey!

yup once again Im back in the fold, by popular demand it seems, so now Ive given-in and decided to dedicate some time in doing this.

It will be a Rock N Blues pack, containing some top profiles for these genres, from classic rock through to 70's fuzzy trash. some clean and harder rocky things, as well as some screaming blues leads.

New Amps from Jackson, Victoria, redplate, TwoRock and some more vintage flavours from Fender & Marshall aswell as a lot more.

Thanks to my new Built studio live room , Amps sound better than ever before, (yes it makes a world of difference).. so will be interesting to see how this develops.
    I will be doing a while load, and some freebies along the way, for all the new faces that dont know me here. - it will give one n all a chance to get up to speed, considering Ive not done this for a while, and most likely forgotten ha!

So.. watch this space, and thanks to all for the support.

Peace
    Andy