Posts by lucky

TWO ROCK amp please!!!!!! :thumbup: Also the Randall sounds cool as ive never played one :thumbup: I know what you mean about 'profiling being an art' ive tried to capture my marshall and my hughes and kettner and it gets better and better with mic positions etc.. Keep up the GREAT work! loved the D/13 profiles you made :thumbup:

The KEMPER AMPS profiles are as follows:

Mr Jack overdrive....

Jazz clean...

Jazz dirty....

London color.....

London trem....

D'Lux......

VERY confused by this as it was easy to work out that the 'chief' was the matchless chieftain :thumbup: AWESOME AMP!!! Also 'bad kittien' was easy to figure ....but these ones?????!!!!??? Any ideas?? ?( ?(

Does anyone know the REAL answer to this question..

How many profiles or user downloaded profiles can I store on the Kemper?? Ive seen conflicting answers Some said 10,000 another said 200 and another said NO LIMIT!!!! What is the REAL answer to this question....

Also one more if anyone knows...

What is the limit to midi ? in other words my midi controller can access and program 128 settings...is this expandable?

May be an easy answer to both these questions but I really have found it difficult to get a straight answer on either of these questions...

Have a great Sunday fellow Kempers!!! :thumbup:

Thanks guitarnet that sorted the stomps problem :thumbup:

now hopefully the midi channel 70 will also get sorted with a new software update :S

Any ideas when a new version update will be made available?

Here's a pretty odd one....firstly ANY patch I link with channel 70 in midi keeps crashing the system. :( dont know why as my midi board handles this easily with EVERY OTHER bank...10 works fine, 20 works fine...even 75 works fine BUT....70?!?!?! The whole system just locks up I have to re boot and when I do ALL midi information that I worked on is lost. Thank you Kemper though for creating the 'Backup' feature!!!!! I can just reboot and restore :) but this IS very odd...just midi channel 70.... ?(

Also on another note..some patches seem to be corrupt?!??? that I made...what I mean by this is that stomp box sections (in this case blue stomps) have been added even though I did not save them in the profile...This happened when I made a profile of my marshall and then my hughes and kettner...same problem though different profiling?? ?(

Any ideas guys as I would like to share these profiles with you all but not if they are corrupt :( ?( :S ?(

Just got my WONDERFUL Kemper yesterday!!! hooked it up with my midi controller (ENGL z-12 nice!) and i set footswitch 1 to bogner xtc footswitch 2 to.....you get the picture :) anyway today i decided to update to the latest firmware....and now I cant use my midi controller anymore???!!?? Just to confirm NOTHING apart from the update was made. Please If anyone could help...PLEASE HELP!!!!