Posts by hoth

That's a good point. When I listen to the Kemper against recorded albums or when I hear an amp on its own on YouTube, more often than not I dont think the Kemper is too trebly.

I agree that I have to turn the treble and presence way way down in order to get sounds that I like. I cannot say whether it is the kemper or my monitor as I play through FRFR which was a change for me. I have a feeling that any FRFR is going to sound trebly compared to going through a guitar cab. If you can believe it, not only do I turn down the treble on my monitor but I also have to turn down treble and presence about half way on the kemper master output eq.

I personally think these profiles are sick. This amp has great saturation which I think lets you get very close to the "brown sound". Friedman is a genius and you are a lucky man to have that amp. Thanks so much for sharing these!

Ps - these profiles have sick amounts of gain. I get the best sound by turning my guitar's volume knob down. If you have the time at all to do lower gain profiles too that would be really great. Thanks!

The last FWs of the AxeII have improved the dynamic reaction a lot.

That's interesting and good to hear. I thought it was quite good before. What I think gets non-AxeII supporters up in arms is that no one said that the dynamic reaction was bad or needed improvement in the earlier fimrwares. So if it is that much better in this firmware, how come no one complained about it in the past? :shrug

The one thing that annoys me so much is the kemper 1000 rig limit. I know that seems like a lot, but when you get at least 250 amazing rigs from each of these profile packs, you eat into that limit pretty darn fast. I have to imagine there is some way to load rigs from an external USB on the fly. Thanks Andy for another ridiculously good bundle that I had to buy the second I saw it. My wife thanks you too :(

Who cares what you call it. Just bring me more amps! :) I was rocking the '59 Bassman from pack 2. You captured the essence of the amp and through headphones it was incredible. I put on Mellencamp's American Fool and with a slight boost nailed the album tone. It's such a straightforward classic Fender tone yet it so hard for me to accurately get with most modelers. I can't believe I am still finding gems in your collections that I have had now for months! So bring me amps - as many as you got - whatever you want to call the bundle!

Is it possible to buy the latest packs as part of a bundle and then get the new packs that come out in the bundle later for free? I ask because it's much cheaper to buy the bundle than a bunch of single packs but would like to have some of the single packs now. Thanks.

I have to admit first off that I am generally a fan of what Armin puts out. He has a great ability to "catalog" an amp. So I just started rocking out on the latest bundle. I am a classic rock head at heart so I played the bundle against some of my old favorites. I put some pure nickel wounds on my PRS 513 and I was in classic rock heaven. If you hesitate about buying the bundle, at least check out the plexi's. I stopped on the 8 4 5552 E profile and I was having so much fun that I couldn't move on. There is some magic here.

I think when someone of your level says this CK has to take note. I love your profiles and would hate to see you stop profiling because of this reason. I have to think that even a simple profile tagger cannot be *that* difficult to create with the software talent the kemper team has. It's likely more a question of priorities and I think the KPA itself is so good now that perhaps it's time to make the librarian a priority :).

I'm glad people are enjoying them. I plan to update the Flesh? rig with an EQ adjustment and will be adding more rigs before my show next month.

Not to derail but is this a NY show by any chance?

Thanks so much for sharing these. I was devastated that I could not make it to your show but I am in the middle of moving apartments. Please keep us informed the next time you will be playing. Can't wait to come out and see you guys.

I (thankfully) don't hear or feel a difference and I feel bad for those that do as I know how these ghosts can drive one crazy. I wonder if this is one of those situations where people who play the same profile get something different out of the kpa. Hasn't that happened in the past in some situations like if someone had corrupt settings or a corrupt profile?

Disclaimer: I am mostly deaf, completely tonedeaf and not too experienced. I am just some random person on the internet posting my personal opinion.

Hate to say I told you so :whistling: