Posts by waraba

A lot of interesting riffage in there, Renaud!

Thx Larry, I think I recycled some old ones & a few from my bag of licks ;) but yes I love riffing

Hey great to hear your vocals again waraba keep on making sure you add them in and push yourself forwards when you feel confident! Very cool track, I like the sound effects you've woven into it too.

Thx Per, it's not really about confidence, but mostly because I'm out of interest in singing , It'll come sooner or later

Thx for the comments on fx, it's mainly some drones out of my fuzz pedals , KPA delay & loops , I also did sort of a' live 'mix that suits this style of tracks

Here is a stoner one

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lyrics / paroles :

dictateur, tortionnaire

tu crèveras comme un rat

tu iras droit en enfer

A great french guitarist passed away this week, beautiful style

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nice one Brother Renaud.

Not the "usual" style I'd expect from you, and very-well done mate

Thx MM , I've been worried not reading from you lately , I hope you got your problems sorted & back to music . Keep in touch with us , we'll provide tons of KPA music as usual ;)

Great post Per,

I'll add that you can treat your vocals like any other guitar lol I mean you can do so much from a vocal take , from recording tech to post FX , doubling etc.

I took a few lessons myself , it really helped , but not as much as single regular practice, just to build up possibilities , trial & error ...

Here is a cool 80's themed synth pop one , I really dig my arrangement & chords on this one

Mini freak synths
    KPA on clean git & filter bass from Mats
    NAM leads

Cool Renaud! I hear the 80's influences.

Thx Larry , I can't escape that , I and used to hate pop music back in the 80's since I was a metal integrist , but I went all wat backward once I got fedup with it .

I do appreciate the shout out when you post tunes with my sounds as a love hearing what people do with my profiles..

And I do like this track!

Thx Mats, these rigs , mines & FXs are the main reason I keep using my KPA vs open source NAM , it's so great to have all this choice

Here is a modern new wave track, ready for vocals

UAD synths
    All gits KPA
    Mat's Filter bass, thx again Mats_Nermark for all this incredible inspiration