Posts by waraba

I have listened to this clip 5 times straight through. Loved it!

I'm so glad you like my song ! I remember writing this one on the fly with some fantastic JTM50 rigs by Joptunes. I did my harmony homework on this one to give a good support for the leads. The intro part is also done on the tele with the harmonizer to give a fender rhodes feel. Lots of wha and background stuff give a pleasant feel of progression. All leads were played with bare fingers, no pick, to get a smoother attack.

here are my other tele (thinline classic vibe, stock 250€ fantastic guitar !! ) tracks/demo clips (sorry for stupid drum samples)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I made this one long time ago, tele on the leads & Rh.

I used to fire this classic vibe tele on every recording I made since it cut the mix so well and takes most profiles without tweakings.

Bonjour, voilà une tentative d'explication :

Pour faire un merged profile il te faut d'abord réaliser 2 profils : un profil à l'ancienne ( dit studio) avec un micro devant ton HP, et un 2e profil en utilisant une load box entre ton ampli et le hp, pour prendre le signal juste avant le HP (direct profile).

Le 'merged' profile est une option qui te permet de combiner ces 2 profils en un seul avec une vraie séparation entre l'ampli et le HP. Idéal pour réllement constuire des rigs avec un direct fender et un cab marshall par exemple, les differences de combinaisons sont plus flagrantes.

Les anciens profils faisaient une 'approximation' de cette séparation, maintenant c'est bcp plus net.

à l'essai, les 'directs profiles' sont aussi très bien pour attaquer un 'vrai' CAB (en désactivant les CAB kemper), ça permet théoriquement de retrouver le son de ton ampli (en utilisant un ampli de puissance).

bref tout ça ouvre bien d'autres possibilités, même si c'est encore un peu jeune : les 1ers résultats ne sont pas géniaux.

Perso je trouve que les cabs du pack de Michael Wagener(3.0) sont excellents, et je les marie souvent aux anciens profils studio (ça marche toujours) ou aux autres directs post 3.0

yo ! here is my recording test track with a few clips, from cleans to heavy , lots of variety and I specially dig the 40, ZZtop style. Much of the collection is way too heavy for me , I stopped at kill'em all tone ;)

sorry some of my samples did ovelap during the rendering :(

Hi Pete, just bought the pack, sounds awesome ! I was not a big fan of vox profiles until you profiled this vintage AC30 in all extents . I love the tonal range & the great variations you did , early Who and dirty growly cleans, the drive are also interesting. It's stored on my Rig manager next to your vintage pack.

here is a short funky jam I did record from scratch, catching a nasty funky little tone.

http://www.riffworld.com/Members/waraba/ac30_funk