Posts by waraba

A great french guitarist passed away this week, beautiful style

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

great efforts Larry, I got this Rush feeling again on this one , a high pitched singer would really enhance the track, as well as some synth pads . The tele must be easy to mix vs buckers .

Nice one Brother Renaud.

Not the "usual" style I'd expect from you, and very-well done mate

Thx MM , I've been worried not reading from you lately , I hope you got your problems sorted & back to music . Keep in touch with us , we'll provide tons of KPA music as usual ;)

Great post Per,

I'll add that you can treat your vocals like any other guitar lol I mean you can do so much from a vocal take , from recording tech to post FX , doubling etc.

I took a few lessons myself , it really helped , but not as much as single regular practice, just to build up possibilities , trial & error ...

Here is a cool 80's themed synth pop one , I really dig my arrangement & chords on this one

Mini freak synths
    KPA on clean git & filter bass from Mats
    NAM leads

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cool Renaud! I hear the 80's influences.

Thx Larry , I can't escape that , I and used to hate pop music back in the 80's since I was a metal integrist , but I went all wat backward once I got fedup with it .

I do appreciate the shout out when you post tunes with my sounds as a love hearing what people do with my profiles..

And I do like this track!

Thx Mats, these rigs , mines & FXs are the main reason I keep using my KPA vs open source NAM , it's so great to have all this choice

Here is a modern new wave track, ready for vocals

UAD synths
    All gits KPA
    Mat's Filter bass, thx again Mats_Nermark for all this incredible inspiration

External Content soundcloud.com

Really like the fuzz coming in at 0:31.

I'm in the process of writing something along these lines when it come to guitar sounds but in a very different style.

This is inspiring!

Go analog with a real germanium pedal , I'm in love with these , Tom's line G-fuzz used here is only 30€ and works great on my strat , the ineraction between guitar , pedal& amp sounds killer by playing with the git vol pot, Hendrix style. TBH I used open source NAM on all distorded parts because of this interaction, the old KPA has some limits here.