Posts by waraba

I feel the bass is just a teenie tad heavy on the low end and may distort some speakers

yeah a tad heavy I reckon, as I was really glad with the groovy bassline , probably the 'bassist mixer' syndrome ;)

I reduced it by .4 db and it's fine now, but too lasy to upload again

there is a Nile rodgers in the official packs :

nil rod on 'legends tribute 1-3

or just go on a clean fender, add the comp stomp on the default 'hard' setting , reduce verb and here you go

Yes the toaster has some very nice setup for dialing an amp , just like the regular thing. So it's easy to build of tone just for you. as for FX , it's direct with the upper row for fxes.

However , I would suggest a remote just to switch from rig to rig by foot switches, as the toaster uses a knob to browse rigs.

You should open a ticket to support , they probably have some previous experience with similar demands.

Here is a groovy one, with some great bass parts and flow ... and some Les Paul licks for my friend Angelo ;)

Bass is amp pig cln from stock profiles, works great on my Jazz bass

Vocals may appear in some distant future ...

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't worry , they will soon show up for most digital units.

I plan to profile NAM's magnatone SP59 , it's already a killer magnatone amp , I'l let you know as soon as I hit the holidays and take some time profiling some stuff for you to play with.

Another one I'd like to try is the new toneking royalist , sounds killer.

Great SG Angelo, well done on that purchase , I really like bronks and listen to it often, that's a very good tone,

looking forward your next recording with the SG and new pups

Swell has a cool 60's songwriting & vibe , well done man

Don't be afraid is pretty cool with that great muted riffing

Please stay is very pop , great vocals harmonies

Vampires has a great grind bass

overall I really feel the 60's & west coast has inspired you very much in tones , vibe ( the verbs do a lot ) and songwriting

Here is a bit cheesy 80's track , based on DX7 tracks & bass

& the mandatory HSS over-processed strat leads of course !

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I might add some vocals & backings at some point

Here is a laid back cinematic track in the style of the great Tommy Guerrero

My latest is almost as old as me , it's a 1975 Custom Les Paul, I wanted a black beauty for soooo loooong !!!!

All parts are original , except the pot hats and the selector is black, it should be white. Anyway it plays & feel great , soo heavy ...

If you wonder how good is sounds, I just made some clips for a test drive after changing the strings :

the growl & overtones are really something :) 8) ^^