Posts by Gartner

'The final price will be displayed before the order (with the selected currency and VAT added in case you live in the EU) - all as the German and EU law wanted.'

That means, if you read e.g. a bundleprice of $69,99 on soundside.de you have actually to pay $83,29 (§69,99 + 19% German VAT) via ShareIt. And that's definitely not according to German law. "Wer Letztverbrauchern gewerbs- oder geschäftsmäßig oder regelmäßig in sonstiger Weise Waren oder Leistungen anbietet oder als Anbieter von Waren oder Leistungen gegenüber Letztverbrauchern unter Angabe von Preisen wirbt, hat die Preise anzugeben, die einschließlich der Umsatzsteuer und sonstiger Preisbestandteile zu zahlen sind (Endpreise)" [§ 1 Preisangabenverordnung]. Translated: The person who OFFERS a product has to disclose the price including VAT. ShareIt is delivering your profiles, but not offering them.
    I like your profiles, but i don't like the intransparent pricing and i understand that people are at least surprised.

I agree with skoczy. Here in Germany - where Armin and i live - it's compulsory to disclose the price including the VAT (§ 1 Preisangabenverordnung). I don't know about the legal positions in other countries but i never saw an indication of price on the internet or elsewhere without the VAT. I think it would be at least fair, if you Armin would change this.

Gartner