Posts by Stevoe

I managed to dissable the effects section or just the dlay and reverb

I was messing around with parallel paths stuff , etc etc and now cant use the reverb or delay :)

anyone know where I can check first

thanks

steve

Thanks you , this what I was looking for, I went through the Thomas Dill video a few times but couldn't catch it

thanks a lot

steve

Hey do we have a doubler effect anywhere... that maybe could make vocals or guitar sound like this pedal

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    1.31 is the effect I'm looking for

thanks

:)

Can you tell me how to do that please.. and can I record that if I use the 2 outs going into my interface

steve

ps. I think we have to use the performance mode don't we to split the signal. I've been trying to find out and really watching that Thomas Dill video closely but can't figure it out still

Cam someone please point me to the how to section.

Using duel outputs for bass one side and effects the other. and can we record that way also with 2 outs going direct to an interface

thanks

steve

This is what I was asking, if it was possible, because of all the recent troubles, IF this could happen without me
    doing anything, only going to the RM, as I know RM sends info to the KPA, so thought maybe it sent some settings
    to mine without me doing anything..:)
    steve

I have not updated the unit or the RM and noticed that after using the RM earlier today, when I went back to me KPA without the RM it sounded kind of sterile..
    Just wondering if the RM while connected to the KPA could somehow automatically change some settings... I noticed that a lot of the profiles were hissing because the noise gate seemed to be off.

not sure but maybe it did something.. riga sounded fine when browsing the RM...

steve

I think I did do 2 guitars but not panned all the way.. I think for metal it sounds great panning 100% each side

oh would I really love to know more basics about mixing

Had fun making this one.. i'll add the profile name later.. think this was my best mixing to date.. wish I could be more
    consistent with mixing... =O

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tim, many thanks also for this set of profiles.. I have scrolled through them quickly and signed those I like the most..(10 profiles) I have also reamped with these SB50 profiles one audio clip I made with M/A audio test profiles.. now used only the stack section.. no reverb, no delay, nothing added, only your untouched profiles.. if anybody interested here you can listen to it.. and also compare to that other clip where reverb was used if I remember well.. I prefer much more this SB50 sound..

External Content soundcloud.com

I cannot help myself.. but KPA is the only gear where I often do have no need to switch on any reverb or delay and love the sound as raw as it is.. contrary, I often switch off reverb and delay if engaged.. :)

hey :) that sounds really nice... is that profile on the RE or only via the kemper website

thanks

steve