Posts by Spid

Add-on:

For the ones who don't like the symmetrical design and/or would like to have the Bank/Song Up and Down side by side, there's an alternative design:

[Blocked Image: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7088/7130461811_8b1915b9f6.jpg]

This one is even easier to understand with one side for what is in the RIG: Memories 1234, the Pedals ABCD, and the Effects XMDR and the screen.
    And the other side to select and play a RIG: Bank, A/B, Loop, Boost, Tap, Inputs

This design is made to have on the right side, everything important you need such: Mute/Tuner, Loop, Next Song and Tap.

I hope you like it, that's my favorite :)

Phil

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie on the forum. I was reading for few weeks now (since I was the Kemper Amp in MusikMesse and talked a bit with Christoph). I don't have the KPA yet... but there's no doubt I will have one.

That's also the reason why I create an account, because I wanted to share a little draft I did about a potential KPA Foot Controller:

[Blocked Image: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7217/6984166392_e0127a50e2.jpg]

Since I don't have the KPA yet, please forgive me if I do write something wrong. I read the KPA Manual to understand it, but it's not the same than using it :)

The main idea behind the Foot Controller is to get 4 Select Memories per Rig and a "Boost" (and of course Tap Tempo) on the bottom row switches.
    Then we have the 4 (Pre) Stomps ABCD, with the indication on the bottom of the screen.
    Then we have the 4 (Post) Effects XMDR, to easily and quickly switch on/off any effects with the top row switches.

We can change Bank/Rig with the Up and Down and have direct access to a Looper (that can be configured to start/stop a sequence, etc...) and an A/B Rig Selector.

If we hold on A/B, we will enter in the Stack to turn on/off the Amp/EQ/Cab and Master with the top row switches.

The Input will allow to quickly switch the Input impedance if you switch guitars, and if we hold it, it will go in the Mute/Tuner.
    If we hold the Rig switch, it will go in the System to setup and adjust the external switches and pedals (Volume, Wah and 1 Assignable for Value change)

If you hold Tap, you will edit your Amp, select 1 (for the Gain) and adjust it with the Assignable Pedals, then press Store or Exit.

On the Top left of the Screen we could see the BPM, then the Presets Name, and then the Volume Vu-Meter (top Right) just on top of the "Memory Name" (such Bridge, Verse, Chorus, Intro... or Clean, Crush, Solo, etc...). When you change a value on the System, you can save/exit with the Tap/Boost switches... (similar to a Ground Control Footboard from Voodoo Lab).

That's my take on the Kemper Amp Foot Controller.... The design could be way better, but I tried to do the V Shape for the colors and I don't know if it really comes out well... but you get the idea :)

Phil