Posts by apogee123

Not to be too off topic I was very surprised how good the GT-100 sounds I tried one out and it has to the the best one yet. I would actually buy one.
    I never would consider buying one in the past. The tone is usable for sure and for the price :thumbup: ...

Alexander, Good luck. I hope you get a new unit and get to use it. I think this thread is really ridiculous. Taking pot shots wont help anyone and the guy should have got a new working unit in the first place. Mine worked great from day one. This thread hasn't change my opinion of Kemper. I hope you get some help regardless of what happen.

I see few negative comments on rig 2 but IMHO its a good pack but you have to turn some dials, maybe give and take away here and there.
    I don't mess with gain unless it plays nice when turning the dial. I've dialed in some nice patches. Thanks for rig pack II :thumbup:

I have a Matrix GT1000FX into a Mesa 4x12 cab, sounds great (as in: better than the poweramp of my dual rectifier I used before that).

Using a Matrix power Amp with a standard guitar cab doesn't this defeat the purpose of using a Matrix? I thought the Matrix/Kemper was for use in a Full Range system like a Fractial or is this different?

I dont see a use for a computer editor. I realy like the O.S. in the Kemper and I like turning the knobs ^^ Now my Axe FX2 I wouldnt want to use it without axe edit software It would just be a pain in the butt. Since the last update Kemper did I havent even turned on my Axe 2. IMHO the biggest
    difference betwen Kemper and Axe is Feel. Kemper feels like a real amp and the last few pages of Amps that have been posted are great. EVH 5150, Diezel Herb-Einst amps and that JMC Slash lead is really good. I do keep in mind Fractial is not going backwards and is a great unit. Next update for them is going to be mostly effects. But I tell ya from the U.S. the Kemper is workin great for me :D

Have you tried the newly added Christophe Kemper "Leslie"?

It's by far the best FX I've heard in any modeller...it sounds a lot better than my Bob Sweet mojovibe

Thank you. I will look for that. I'm just learning how to find my effects, save them or move them to a different preset.. Its a different OS but I think owning a Virus helped me right off the start. Everytime I plug into this Kemper I'm blown away how it feels having the interaction between guitar,fingers and amp. For the first time it feels real

rebellious teenager would be nice.. I love the tone in the Kemper but its certainly lacking effects algorithms or its just adequate.
    Hopefully the updates keep coming. I'm no effects junkie some reverb and delay and other effects for a different feel but its nice to have a selection :sleeping: .

I've had my Kemper for 3 or 4 weeks now. I have an Axe-FX2 for months now really into it deep and the first time I played the Kemper I was like WOW this Sounds and FEELS like a real amp. I think that was the biggest thing I noticed was the feel. It really took me back because I never expected it and it didn't feel like that with the AXE. Both units have good points and issues but they are headed in the right direction.
    Wouldn't you consider the Kemper in its infancy as far as OS ?(