Posts by Gibson

This i such a BS. If this i tru that it is not nesserary to see what you are doing, why make any led light at all. For people that do not have munch experience in adjusting a studio eq it always good to see whats happening on a screen.

If all the experts doun't need the on screen graphics just close you eyes or look the other way.

I think a lot of people will and can benefit from getting visuel representation of the graphics eq.

Just my 2 cent.

:D

To me If you could turn it on and off on certain outputs it would suit everyone. Those people who wanna record with it on turn it on on main outs etc and those who want it in IEM's they can turn it in for monitor out/headphone out etc, but CK said he didn't want to do it like this. He is the man and there must be a reason why so I think he's looking for the next best way to suit everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

To me If you could turn it on and off on certain outputs it would suit everyone......And me to :thumbup:

Hi, a buddy of mine became a new Kemper User. He uses a stereo setup on stage, abusing full stacks powered by a tubepoweramp on stage left and right. His sound is send to FOH in stereo too. IIRC direct output is always affected by cab sim. So it would be nice to optionally be able to have Direct Out Cab Off for those going stereo on stage. This also would make the use of the monitor out eq settings on direct out necessary.

I have requsted this alot, so +1000 from here

Please make it available on the reverb slot as well I dount like taking up the X slot for space effekt on all my rigs

I use space all the time on monitor out....

Please dount make this go away please ?(

Hi

+1 on this matter :D

I use space manily on headphone but also use it on monitor out to give it som ekstra.

but some times I use the main out in stereo to my mesa 2:90 + 4x12 cab so to have the oppetunety to have space on main out aswell. big thums up from here :thumbup:

Hi :)

Every time I use the browser wheel to choose stomps, amp or cab the sound suddenly stops. If I switch to tuner mode there isn’t any input on the tuner so I assume there have been a cut on the input signal somewhere.

The only way to get the signal back is to restart the Kemper, Tuner is set to not to mute, and all foot pedals in settings are set to off.

I’m on the last Firm wear beta update

Are any of you having the same issue? ;(

Did you remember to turn cab back on when using the preamp profiles?

Yes, but it just sound thin to me, for my setup it work better with my goto cab an cab off on monitor out.

That would change things quite a bit. I'd try borrowing a SS amp first to see how it works for you. There isn't THAT much of a difference between the different brands, as long as it's powerful enough 8)

I will try to borrowing a SS amp then! :D

Thanks for your answer Trazan :)

Are you using the cab portion of KPA when going into the cabinet?

I'd try using a SS power amp instead. Or are you using preamp profiles with the 2:90? If you're using full profiles, the additional coloring and compression etc from the 2:90 might be too much.

The "amp in the room" sound is a faulty expression. Should be "cab in the room" sound, as it is the cabinet that makes the difference...and it can never be replicated through a regular fullrange (so called FRFRFRFRFRFRFRFRFRFR) cabinet.

Are you using the cab portion of KPA when going into the cabinet?

I'd try using a SS power amp instead. Or are you using preamp profiles with the 2:90? If you're using full profiles, the additional coloring and compression etc from the 2:90 might be too much.

The "amp in the room" sound is a faulty expression. Should be "cab in the room" sound, as it is the cabinet that makes the difference...and it can never be replicated through a regular fullrange (so called FRFRFRFRFRFRFRFRFRFR) cabinet.

thanks for your reply :)

I have monitor cab off and use monitor out.
    maybe you are right that my mesa 2:90 colors the sound too much. I'm surly need some Eq to get it to sound good.

I have tryed the pre amp bundle from Kemper team, but I like normal profil better with cab off.

I have the same problem when I play through headphones AGK 271 I have to use a ton Eq and a cab with a lot of headroom to get profiles to the sound Good
    space feature works okay when using headphones, But I cant get my sound the same as all the clip you guys opload on soundcloud.

My Yamaha DXR12 cant get near a 4x12 cab in the room, a shame as I was hoping the Yamaha to be the holy gral.. :D

When playing my JCM800 2203 and a 1982 4x12 cab I have a hole differet feeling that play any JCM800 rig on the kemper
    Every thing sound so compressed and not very open sounding on the kemper, just like a blanket over the speaker.

Maybe there's something wrong with my device. ;(

If I replace my Mesa 2:90 with a Matrix GT1000FX will that change anything, anyone tryed booth?