Posts by Gibson

Hi.

proposal for a Sync option next to import/export rigs..

instead of keep filling stuff in to the kemper all the time it will be nice to be able to sync USB to Kemper. meaning that only rigs from the USB will be on the Kemper after sync.

simple just delete or add rigs to your USB folder then sync. vol-la your good to go :) no need for deleting rigs manual or make a delete flash or import empty backup first ?(

it shut work only for the shared folder on the USB.

Just Sync :thumbup:

I know the Kemper team are working on a management tool so this are properly not gonna happen ?( but hopefully it will be easier to control rigs in the future :rolleyes:

:thumbup: that is a good and very fun story....is it true :love::D

Are you using the cab simulation simultaneously (for example on the PA) with the 2:90?
    If not you can just turn off the cab simulation (press the cabinet button and press "off") and lock it.
    So you can use the main outs in stereo.

Hi Jimmyno,

Thanks. :)

I due not use cab simulation simultaneously, only play true my 2:90 and 4x12 mesa cab.

I am not a fan of locking the cab and switch rig, as you know the kemper always have some of the sound left from the cabinet of the rig you playing, if you lock that, you will have the same cab on all your rigs :)

Offcourse i can always save all my rigs with cab off, but at home i play true studio monitor and need the cab on All the time.?(

Anyone knows about if the y- cable is ok? :)

Hi fellow kempers :)

One small quistion.. ?(

I have my kemper hooked up to my mesa 2:90 with a y-cable to the left and right input of the 2:90 And of couse set the cabs off on the kemper.

It sound fine but wounder if this Is the right way to due it? Or should I use the left/right master out and set cab off and lock it there? :wacko:

also is the signal coming from monitor and master out the same?

I also dont understand why the master out dosent have the cabs off funktion like monitor out ?( it would have come in handy when i have 2 input on my amplyfire.

Help me obi-wan kenobi...your my only help :D

:thumbup:

Thanks for All the reply :rolleyes: but have any one played the kemper with a monitor with 6,75" woofer.
    I think the 8" model are to Big for the desktorp, but if this is so mutch better, then I Will go for the bigger ones. :thumbup:

As said before it is only for bedroom playing.. :)

I agree that a 8" monitor is necessary if you want to tweak your profiles for you live shows.
    I have 5" studio monitors and i don't have a good translation of the patches from the studio to the live.

I´m not gonna trim my rigs at home for live, I play true a Mesa 2:90 and a 4x12 mesa cab with cab off so it all different rig i need for live compared to home FRFR :)

Behringer B3030A Truth are with 6,75" woofer and maybe it gonna have a little more punch than your 5" have, but i think the 8" Behringer B3031A are crazy big H=450 mm W=250 15 kg big and heavy for the table.. ?(