Posts by vjclaus

Had 2 problems with system crashes in performance mode today

1st problem wanted to activate solo profiles with pitchshifter whammy, the calibration did not work properly, did not react correctly to my up and down movements of the foot, the sound of the pitchshifter was not synchronized with the foot, and got stuck in the high pitch. After several attempts, the system crashes of the remote and the head. Reboot and rig initialization performed. Then pedal recalibrated. After that, the whammy effect worked again.

2. Problem in performance mode, suddenly freeze while playing until I had disconnected the USB cable to the PC (Windows10), then the KPA worked again.

I think the time of big Updates is over. But we don't have to be disapointed, we get so much the last years for free and have now a stable workhorse and utility to work with. Now we can consentrate on learning and playing guitar in it's art.😜

at the end of day it doesn't matter which gear you use, the point is.

If you know your gear and can handle it, there's no upgrade or change to an other newer item necessary. I use my kemper now 10 years and could dial in every possible soundpatches for my need. With an new gear, you'll have to dial in your sounds you prefer and start from zero. This means a lot of time where you tweak and tweak. Instead of this i practise and play guitar to get a better player. It's all in the fingers not in the gear. If you're an advaced player you can use an old pod and it will still sounds great in my opinion.

Verkaufe mein powered kemper kabinet, genau 1 Jahr alt, von kemper sowieso 36 Monate Garantie. In Top Zustand. Bei Interesse bitte auf WILLHABEN.at schauen, da steht die ganze Beschreibung mit zahlreichen IST Fotos und Rechnung etc.

Stören tut mich der dünnschrille sound, die schlechte ortung, wenn du nicht genau im richtigen winkel zur box stehst, ist der sound deutlich schlechter hörbar, also wenn du die stage entlang gehst zB.

Die vielen imprintoptionen haben mich nicht überzeugt, mehr fluch als segen. Spiele die box am liebsten frfr modus, da im imprintmodus der sound schneidend dünn ist, und ich nutze wirklich gute profiles.

Die yamaha dxr10 mit den richtigen settings klingt deutlich amtlicher, erlicher.

Sie war mir auch anfangs zu höhenlastig. Hab kurze Zeit ein Tuch über den hochtöner gegeben, hilft ungemein gut.

Danach hab ich mich mit dem monitor output EQ am KPA gewidmet und bass, middle erhöht, treble und presence zurück genommen und vola keine beißenden höhen, kein fizzy. Hab die gleichen output settings für das powered cabinet probiert mit der Akustik Gitarre und musste wiederum erkennen, das klingt auch gut.

Morgen geht das Projekt weiter, da werd ich die powered cab mit den modifizierten outputsetting testen. Danach bin ich schlauer.

for the dxr10 user try following settings in monitor output menu:

Bass +5

Middle +2

Treble - 2

Presence -2,5

Kone setting on without imprint

Bass boost off

Tried too get the Original profile sound from my studio monitors and headphones.

Tell me your experience.

yeah it's sad but true. So many possibility in the settings, but in the end, it's a no brainer for me. Tried it in different rehearsal, we play rock cover like guns n roses, rhcp etc.

I was so exhausted as i get it, but to keep it and not use it anymore it's too expensive to collect dust.

ich werde das powered cabinet wieder verkaufen, hat nicht annähernd meine Erwartungen erfüllt. Verwende wieder die Yamaha dxr10. Hat einen deutlich besseren sound mit mehr eiern

i have my powered kabinet 1 year now and think i will sale it, cause it doesn't work for my Coverband. My Yamaha dxr10 does the job better with more balls.

Reason 1: the sound is harsh without enough bottom end. Tried all possible Options in frfr and with the speaker imprints.

It sounds thin and weak and too harsh.

Reason 2: if i change my angle to the speaker or the Position on the stage, the sound get lost.

I m so sorry that i will sell it, but my expectations were not fulfills.