Posts by vjclaus

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Air movement

does anybody know about Le Roux Ampworks for Kpa?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Never heard about this option:/

it would be intetesting to hear and watch comparisson between powered cab and Yamaha dxr10 at YouTube, but nothing is posted.? i have a dxr10 and want to know if the change to the powered cab is a burner or not.

Hallo Community, hab mir gerade auf youtube von rabea einen A/B Vergleich angesehen vom neuen Quad Cortex und meinem geliebten KPA in den ich viel Zeit und Geld investiert habe, nun hat dieser gerade im A/B Vergleichstest beim Profiling/Capturing eher bescheidener abgeschnitten als das Quad Cortex.

Meine Angst ist, ob der KPA nun deutlich an Wert bzw. Interesse verliert.

Bin ja der Meinung, never change a functional system und mein KPA Setup und ich sind ein gutes Team.

Bin ja was neue "Der Neue, oder das Beste am Markt" Geräte angeht eher skeptisch und der Meinung, ein besseres Gerät macht keinen besseren Spieler aus mir, hab aber trotzdem Bedenken was die Zukunft für meinen KPA angeht.:rolleyes:

Das ist jetzt rein subjektiv gefühlt und soll nicht wertend oder niemanden vor den Kopf stoßen, aber gibt es von Christoph K. in Bezug auf das Quad Cortex und Zukunftssicherheit von KPA ein Statement?:/

LG vjclaus

there will always come new products, better? I don't know. For me the search is over, i spend so much time to get the right profiles to sound best for my ears. Now it's time to play and consentrate of become better as a player?

i'm looking for the next headphones and need an advice which one works for you best.

I tried the DT770, was a no burner, to much bassheavy.

I do not mastering etc. Only for a/b them with studiomonitors.

I prefer the direct in the face not the ambient sound.

Some write the sennheiser hd 25 is a good choice?:/

ok tried the profiles with Slash pickups.

You´ll have to try the 91 Illusion profile, reduce gain to 4.5 an in Slot B Full OC with Breakup preset and you´ll have the exact Locomotive Sound with really cool attack.:P:love:

maybach is a deep aged vintage guitar and sounds very dynamic at attack and a little sweeter than the slash alnico pro II, but the next try is with my slash LP custom shop guitar?