Posts by mhguitarist

Rather than admit that he doesn't know how to use a Kemper, he says that they "don't work for GnR". What an asshat, sounds like operator-error to me. You can get anything, and I mean fucking ANYTHING out of the Kemper that you can get out of another amp. If you haven't found it, operator error....

Good Folks @ Kemper,

I've been rocking your product and singing it's praises for about 8 years now, but my nips are getting cold and chapped because I still do not have a Kemper T shirt! Please, for the love of everything that is swag, create a Kemper Logo T shirt that we can all purchase and wear proudly. You can even set the price higher than a usual T shirt, I'll still buy 3. Forgive my intruding on the Profiler page but I have to think that others share my sentiment. Please, please, please make a T Shirt!!!!! I do not want to purchase a bootleg....

I went into the Mark Knopfler profile expecting a Sultan-type clean. Not sure what anyone else' experience was, but my wah pedal was ¼ cocked, and I was immediately inspired to rip into some Ronson era Bowie. Still think it has more Mick Ronson than Knopfler. Great profile pack!!!!

FIXED: I wasn't even familiar with the "Panorama" function until my KPA started glitching on me as I was making preset adjustments with headphones on. 3 different presets suddenly went to "panned hard left", without me doing anything. I finally located the panorama feature, which was mysteriously set to -5 (hard left). I set it back to zero and saved the preset. 2 minutes later, same thing. Appears to be a glitch.

UPDATE: I was running TRS cables into the Kemper Switch/Pedal inputs. The Roland FC-300 that I am using sends a CC#10 signal out of the #1 pedal output. CC#10 is what Kemper has routed to control the Panorama function. Unplug the TRS, problem solved! Was not aware that I could utilize all of the FC-300's functionality via the midi cable alone.

I think the subject line pretty much covers the idea. Cab 1 for Main Out Right, Cab 2 for Main Out Left. I understand it would be difficult to run 2 profiles at the same time (a feature I would love to see someday) but I wonder if 2 cabs at the same time would be doable, utilizing the Main Outputs. Would really open up some tonal possibilities!

Forgive me as I'm sure this exists somewhere in the Forum. I would like to know where there is a collection of cab profiles (other than the obvious cabs attached to existing profiles). Would like to experiment with different/multiple cabs. Forum search for "Cab Profiles" brought up multiple pages but nothing directly addressing Cabs on their own. Any help would be much appreciated!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She is fantastic!! Don't let the quirkiness fool you. Saw her live a year or so ago. She is very much in touch with tone, technique and textures. She's exploring odd sounding things but she can most definitely play her ass off. Definitely one to keep an eye on!

Issue with the 4.0.0 update: System Settings>Page 11/18>Pedal assignment not retained upon restart. Running an FC-300 (2 expression pedals). Current settings; MorphPedal>Wah and MorphPedal>Pitch. Upon restarting the KPA, the pedal assignment boxes are unchecked. Prior to the update the settings page retained all of my previous settings. Any input/ideas?

With the FC-300 plugged up, I was able to get the looper functioning by setting and resetting the pedal function modes manually (the polarity) but not able to get the controller to do it. I could run standard cables out of the FC-300 but this would negate my expression pedal and every other function other than standard on/off commands. I'm thinking there is a way, I just have not quite found it....

Using a Roland FC-300, highest CC# available is 95. Anyone know of a workaround (without using an additional plugin or any additional gear)? The FC-300 is a great foot controller, built like a tank with (2) expression pedals attached. Looper is not necessary for my needs but would certainly like to have it available.