Posts by philbag

I'm so excited to try these profiles, I too am a Schmidt owner and I love the amp to bits. It's up for sale at the moment because I need the money, but am really struggling to let it go... these profiles may help with the transition. Then again, there's a certain magic about that amp played in person that I'm sure I'm going to miss regardless.

Hey guys,
    I'm Phil from Brisbane, Australia. I'd just like to say how GREAT it is to finally have my hands on the Kemper profiling amplifier! Ever since I saw the first video of it profiling the road king (i think), I've wanted one. Recently, I was originally going to buy the AxeFx II but honestly, the KPA seemed like a far better buy for my needs, plus it was significantly cheaper for me also. So far - so great! I'm yet to use the kemper with my humbucker guitars as they all need their pickups replaced (they're all EMG'd and they just don't work for me anymore unfortunately), so I've been rocking a strat and a tele through this thing, which sound fantastic.

I'm looking forward to eventually creating some profiles for you guys! I have a Shure SM7B, SM57, Beta 56A, and a Rode NT-2A which will run through a Presonus Firestudio Project interface. Although it's not an instrument microphone, I have a Rode NTG-3 too... could be some fun ;)? Who knows.

Pardon the crappy picture. The cabs are 1960As with G12-T75 speakers.
    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/philkore/_MG_84562.jpg]

Cheers!