Posts by chopeth

Ok.. Fortin you want.. Fortin I will try to get.
    Any particular one is the fav from there range?

Undoubtely NATASSSSS OR SATAN, as you prefer :D :D , and another like bones, meathead...I was thinking too some classic amps modded by fortin or FJA, both sounds incredible man !

I wish you make more profiles like that ! For me, as I have said, it's the best " no pro" profile along with " Mesa recti TS". I play with your profile with a ts 9 keeley mod + t rex mab ( only on, without drive ) and any of my guitars ( mayones regius 7 baritone custom, mensinger arcadia 7 and gl legacy HB USA ) and i can destroy the world with the palm mutes xdxd. I sound more heavy and agressive than arch enemy, gojira and even septic flesh ; )

I have that question around my head since I have discovered " engl screamer HG lead" by Giacomo D'avanzo. Talking about the high gain amps, for me, this is the most natural profile of the site; extremely warm , fluid but still agressive so, i was thinking if people who profiles amps ( unfortunately i haven't any amp at the moment ) has appreciated this defference in the naturality of the profile ( i'm talking when i play through power amp and cabinet ) when , instead of using cabinet, you record it only DI...any thought?

In the great document that Gianfranco has made , in the page 37 appears something really interesting for people who have tube power amp and guitar cabinet: " the best way to sound really good through a real tube power amp + cab is to set the blend cabinet at master section to 0 ( a trick by ckemper himself )" well, i don't know if i'm making something wrong because i don't hear a great difference between after and before make the trick...

I'm doing the following:

- press the master (output )
    - select the monitor output eq
    - select monitor cab off

And the cab section of the stack continues on..I don't notice a great change of sound,,,could someone help me? Thanks !

PD: I usually play with the cab sim off but in the kemper wiki says that the best sound with tube amp is with the configuration that i explain at the beginning of the topic.

Well, I had a jvm some months ago and i sold it because i want to buy the kemper but i must recognize that i miss my marshall sometimes. When I look fhe for jvm in the net , as well as jvm free profiles, I found soundside.de profiles ( by Armin ) and i bought it. I must admit i'm afraid of losing my money but, i can't be more satisfied with the purchase...They are simply prerfect.I I tested all jvm profiles but no one like this. I can recognize every detail of my marshall, it's like it was with me ! I have elmwood modena too and can't compare with the real amp but i can tell you, again, the quality is superb ! two of the best profiles i own. I don't want to discuss if it's enough fair or not selling a profile but...how much time and money has Armin spend with this? I only know two things: Now i haven't tube amps, i never have had mics or preamps, and , again, " I have my jvm" for only 20 euros...I hope Armin keeps on making such great profiles !

PD; I have and44 rectifier and it's , too, one of the best profiles too :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Bogner Uberschall!!!!

+ 10000000 :D :D :D and some Fortin or Diezel ?? Maybe Hägen and a good profile of the vh4?? I just have bought the mesa trirec profiles, in some hours i'll play them and if i think it's worth it, i'll buy more profiles ;) I think the amp factory it's a superb idea...4 pounds for a good copy of and amp that costs more than 2000 euros...it's a dream come true ^^ ^^ ^^ :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well, i have studio monitors ( krk rockit rp8 ) and a hughes and kettner tubemeister 1x12 v30 plus engl e840/50 tube power amp and THERE'S NO COLOR. The combination with the engl is WAY BETTER. it sound killer almost any profile and the tube taste...i have no words to describe it! Obviously the engl colour the sound a little bit, but for me, it colours it in a really good way. I had a rocktron velocity and its TERRIBLY DARK WITH THE KEMPER !!

Once you've been through all the "red " stomps it's the first "yellow" one

Humm...in my kemper there's no "graphic equalizer"...And i have updated and i still haven' t found the eq..it's strange because i can modify its parameters it the profile contains the eq but in the stombox section desn't appear...is there some way to copy it?