Posts by gitarrenteufel

Hallo zusammen,

ich verkaufe das letzte Überbleibsel meines ehemaligen Gitarrenequipments: meinen treuen Marshall SE100!

Der SE100 kann sehr vielseitig eingesetzt werden: u.a. als DI-Box, Loadbox, Attenuator und zur Speaker-Emulation, dabei kann das Signal über XLR oder Klinke oder über Kopfhörer abgenommen werden... Das Handbuch auf der Marshall-Website verrät die ganzen Möglichkeiten dieses Schweizer Taschenmessers für Amps.

Perfekt geeignet, um die neuen DI-Profiles mit der Firmware 3.0 des KPA aufzunehmen! Da der SE100 auch als Loadbox funktioniert, kann jeder Amp ganz ohne angeschlossenes Cab abgenommen werden (für nächtliche Profilingsessions). Es ist aber auch möglich, den Röhrenamp voll aufzudrehen und das Signal zum Cab um -18.0 dB auf erträgliche Lautstärken runterzuregeln. Somit kann man problemlos auch 100W-Topteile schön in die Sättigung fahren, ohne das Haus abzureißen.

Ich trenne mich vom SE100, weil ich in nächster Zeit erstmal nicht zum Profiling kommen werde und bereits von allem ein Profile erstellt habe, was mir durch die Finger gekommen ist. Der SE100 ist in technisch einwandfreiem und optisch gutem Zustand. Bei Interesse schreibt mir einfach eine Nachricht, dann kann ich gerne Bilder und Infos bereitstellen! Meine Preisvorstellung liegt bei 250€ VB.

Grüße,
    Gitarrenteufel

Hi guys, I'm new here. Just noticed something interesting in the most recent photo posted on the Kemper Facebook page (posting in Japanese). It's early in the morning here but I'd swear that it looks like a Kemper foot controller on the floor.

[Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17068074/62028_800163949999930_2055699948_n.jpg]

Sorry tompa,

but this one looks like a RJM Mastermind GT10. So there's no KFC at NAMM...

Hey WS,

what kind of PUs do you use in your acoustic guitar? I have a similar setup (piezo-equipped electric guitar with two separate outputs for acoustic and electric) and use the Kemper for both outputs (at the same time). The magnetic signal goes directly into the Front Input at the KPA, the acoustic signal is sent "through" a Lehle Sunday Driver XLR to the KPA's FX input (to adapt the signal to match the FX input without quality loss).

This way I can play "pure electric" and blend in the acoustic signal via FX-Loop from 0 to 100 percent. That gives you really decent tones ;)

But if you're using two different guitars you will have the downside of not having a tuner for your acoustic guitar (that's plugged in via FX input) and thus no Noise Gate. So if you'd like to keep that, maybe an AB-Box like the Lehle Dual (for two guitars) or Lehle 3@1 (for three guitars and MIDI-controlled) would be a better solution for you. Lehle stuff is pricy but top-notch, so I'd go for it (http://lehle.com/EN/start).

Greetings,
    gitarrenteufel

Hey there,

I have a similar problem 'round here. I use my electric guitar that's equipped with a piezo pickup with the KPA. Each signal, magnetic an piezo, has it's own cable. So it's like having two guitars at the same time...

I run the magnetic signal straight in the front input. The piezo signal goes through a buffer (I use a Lehle Sunday Driver XLR for that) to lower the impedance first, then into the return input of the KPA. When you activate the mono loop in the stomps section, you can add your second guitar to the signal of the first guitar - from 0 to 100 percent. Sounds really great.

Hope this helps,

gitarrenteufel

PS: First post, yeah!