Posts by WS

I brought my KPA after some time up to date and have changed from OS 2.1.1.8823 to 2.4.2.9817. Now my crunch sounds sound different. Is it the change of the Clean Sense parameter to db? So far, my CleanSense parameter 6.4, in db db it should be according to Table 3.4, but the sounds are now more distorted. I have tried to reduce the Clean Sense parameter, but can not get back to "my" sound (TAF Fender profiles). After several hundred gigs with the KPA I know exactly how my guitar should sound...

Is this is a known bug or am I the only one with this problem? ?(

Hello viabcroce,

my tip is the Behringer B210D - do not let it deter you from the negative reputation of the Behringer products - this does not sound much different than my DXR 10. The frequency response of 65-20000 Hz and is absolutely enough for normal tuning, with 170 watts RMS, you can even play small gigs with it. I was skeptical when I ordered this box now but I am convinced of this, the value for money this is absolutely ok. :thumbup:

Cheers

To simplify the stereo monitor setup, I would find it cool to if you can define the master 1/4 jacks output as a monitor output. The XLR jacks would then be the master out and the 1/4 jacks would be the monitor out, which would greatly simplify the connection of a stereo monitor setup. The assignment could be done with the output menu.

Hi OneEng1,

I think you're right, the surface of the DXR10 is extremely sensitive. My DXR looked after a few weeks on the road already very bleak. Here is my professional solution to transport the box well. Not cheap but very effective and at the same time a perfect stand for the Kemper. A perfect all in one solution :thumbup:

Hello,

I did an acoustic arrangement of the GnR song "Sweet child of mine" for the singer Kessy Stone. All guitars (Yamaha APX5) and the bass (Ibanez Sound Gear) I played with the Kemper. Since I have not used electric guitars, it has become an interesting version, I hope you enjoy it.

Here you can find it: Sweet child of mine

Hello and welcome on board jlatrace! :thumbup:

Yes, the Yamaha DXR10 sound extraterrestrial good! I've tried a lot of different setups but the DXR 10 are the sound and the value for money unbeatable!

Hello,

I faced the same problem. Since I am very often on tour (about 200 - 250 gigs in the year) I needed a very robust and professional solution. Since I'm used to it from previous days, I like to have the speakers or my amp on stage behind me. After a long search I decided to let me build a flight case for my DXR10 box. Thus, the Speaker is disconnected from the ground and is a little higher, I can make it so that the two lids of the racks can pull together and serve as a stand for the flight case. With this solution, I am more than satisfied! The weight is not significantly high, the whole thing looks harder than it is. In addition, I transport it if possible on a board to roll with. So I have on stage a perfect and extremely, sturdy parking space for my KPA.

If anyone is interested in this rack, I bought it here.

[Blocked Image: http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/20140410104023cqzlm32o09.jpg]

[Blocked Image: http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/20140419194832g42q5kz86l.jpg]

If I modify a rig, I'd like a direct A / B comparison with the original sound. For this purpose, it would be cool if there was a "Compare - Button" , which appears as soon as you change a rig. With the touch of a button you could then hear any change compared to the original.

Hi Ingolf,

ich werds erstmal probieren ;) aber sollte die Programmiererei zu Depressionen führen, wird der chip umgehend bestellt....:-)

Hallo guitarheroe,

ich verwende seit zwei Jahren meine FCB ohne Chip, das Programmieren ist nicht sonderlich kompliziert. Ich verwende diesen Editor --> Ed Dixon FCB Editor , damit ist es wirklich sehr übersichtlich und einfach.

Es gibt auch noch weitere Editoren, siehe hier

In der Praxis verwende ich es genau so wie du es beschrieben hast - das erste Pedal ist immer das Volumen, das zweite Pedal ist je nach Bedarf zB Wah, Delay Level etc., das funktioniert wunderbar. Solltest du Fragen zum Programmieren haben, kannst du mich gerne kontaktieren. 8)

I wonder of this correct.
    (But I don't know for sure).
    I'd rather assume pitch detection happens very early in the signal chain regardless of placing the actual effect.
    Who knows this? Can we have a statement from the mothership?

Distortion causes harmonic overtones which confuse the pitch detection and let calculate it maybe wrong. Also other effects complicate the exact calculation, therefore, the pitch detection directly on the signal input is the most accurate method.

+1 THANK YOU MR. KEMPER! :thumbup: