Posts by glazsan

+1

Person wrote, it is not necessary to him in the context of reamping. Phrase, "use what we have." this is not appropriate, you also want to have when talking about yourself that you are full? And this helps? Well, maybe I'm too harsh, sorry. But complacency say so normal, not a solution. The problem is obvious, and I think in the interest of all to solve it.

Excuse my English, I write with auto-translation.))

viabtsrotse Thanks for the reply, it's not really the most fun a fact .. I do not have projects in 44.1 ... it's sad, but we will hope that manufacturers, will attend to this problem.) I would evendeclined, in part effect it, for the sake of this
    opportunity , unless of course, freedprocessing power might help. Yes, it would not be bad to have a choice, say the two systems.
    A live performance one for the studio, I would not mind to pay for it ..

Hello friends from Russia, I too became a user a KPA, I am also very interested insupporting frequencies of 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96KHz. Just please tell me this is possibleor not? I understand that, or it was originally planted, or this is not realizable, because itultimately rests on the power of CPU cycles.
    Sorry for my english, or rather he does not even mine, is the auto-translator from Google.. :D So, that excuse. ;)