Posts by Danjo

Oh dear lord! I just download the Morgan AC20 because of what has been said in this thread about it. I can't believe how amazing it sounds. The expression and dynamics are a thing to behold. I plugged in a Strat, Tele, SG, Les Paul, Hollowbody PRS and a Music Man into it and everything sounded great. Some of the Kemper patches in general sound good with one guitar. This patch is great on everything. I still can't get over it.

Thanks so much for this thread and forum. I never would have found that sound otherwise. That will be my go-to rhythm sound for most everything now. If I boost it, it would even work for some leads.

That one is just an old made in Korea Epiphone that I modified with an ABM Alu stoptail and Burstbucker 2 and 3 pickups. Excellent guitar, love that top.

I'm a big fan of the Burstbucker pickups. Good PAF style sound with some beef.

Yes. We had a rare snowfall. It didn't hit here where I live - just missed us by a couple of miles. It's been an odd winter for sure.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Hello! I'm Dan from Chandler Arizona. I bought my Kemper amp in May of 2012. I've been using it like a maniac. I didn't realize there was this much of a support forum on the site. I think when I originally looked here there wasn't a lot going on. Sure has changed. Good to see a lot of people using these amps. I love mine.

Thanks for all of the tips and advice. Looks like a great group of people here.

I live in Chandler and have one. I gig with it regularly. You could check mine out if you want. I haven't updated it lately because our band is really busy and I don't want to mess up my sounds. I assume with the current software updates and rigs it is even better. I got mine from WIldwood Guitars in Colorado when they first came out. I haven't regretted it. The only issue is they don't make a foot controller for it yet that is customized for the amp. I programmed a Behringer midi pedal and change sounds with that.

I don't know if they have private messages here, but if they do send me one.

Dan