Posts by jaxxfx32

Its driving me crazy. I cannot find the pure cab button and control anywhere on the UI. The manual is ridiculous, it talks about the control and the fact you can change the value but doesn't show where the control actually is. How could they write so much about it and not explain where to find it. Can you please help me?????

I am a noob - just got my KPA yesterday and sounds great! I have a really dumb question about storing a modified rig and specifically the process of renaming it. In the UI when you go to rename the rig I cannot find any button or dial that will let me scroll the cursor through the existing name to the right. It lets you insert a space to the left of the cursor but not to the right. This is bizarre - it means you have to spell backwards instead of just dialing in a new name. I must be doing something wrong. I even read the manual - no help. Can someone please tell me how to insert space to the right of cursor and/or scroll the cursor to the right and or just type in a name going forwards? I appreciate it! Thanks

?(