Posts by mici01

Hello, is it possible to delete the morphing for a complete module (e.g. overdrive) of a rig in the RM. Unfortunately, in my experience, all morphed parameters of the entire rig are erased. I right-clicked the parameter whose morph I want to delete and delete morphing is offered - after that the morphing of all parameters of the entire rig would be deleted 😩

I have created a folder in the RM in the local library. In this folder I copied several Performances and edited them over several days. In the meantime, I put the Mac (macOS Big Sur 11.6) to sleep (all apps remain open). After a crash of the MAC (due to the MOTU interface - Firewire) and restarting, the folder created in the RM was unfortunately available BUT empty - all the Performances created and edited there were no longer available. Question: Does the RM save changes made in its database when it is open, also on the hard disk / SSD - OR only in the cache?

Regards Micha

What is the point of the volume setting option in the Double Tracker? I see one in that the perceived loudness can be adjusted with DT activated and DT deactivated - it's that right, any other recommendations ?

Kind regards Micha

Guten Abend,

Nachdem ich mit dem RM einige Male unerwartete Ergebnisse im kemper zu verzeichnen hatte, brauche ich mal Eure tipps ?, um meine Performances und fie enthaltenen Rigs neu zu sortieren.
    ich nutze eine Performance für jeweils 5 verschiedene Songs 1 Slot ->1 Rig für den entsprechenden Song. Nun möchte ich die Songs (Slots) in eine neue Performances kopieren (ich möchte mir die alten Performances aus Sicherheit noch erhalten ?) Wie gehe ich am einfachsten vor ? 2 Fenster ? Kemper im Performances Mode - links Quelle / rechts Ziel - Slot mit der Maus bewegen ?

Würde mich über Eure Tipps freuen ?.

SG Micha

Ja, eigentlich schade, dass im Kemper kein richtiger "Doubler" als Effekt drin ist.
    Gerade hat man "Fuzz" Effekte ohne Ende veröffentlicht, die ich halt überhaupt nicht brauche.
    Mir reicht ein gut klingender Röhrenamp, vielleicht noch ein wenig angeboostet, fertig.
    Ein Doubler, der dann noch die Gitarre auf der Bühne quasi wie 2 klingen lässt, das wäre es als interner Effekt gewesen.

Aber nun ja, muss halt der Mimiq ran.

kann man das Pedal profilen ?

Hello, everyone,

Had a "funny" phenomenon yesterday.

In several performances, the rig in Slot 1 was suddenly total "different," the basic sound was different, the morph pedal (for solo + louder) made the sound quieter..

I could play back the rigs from the backup, but I can't explain it, especially since I realised it by chance. I suspect the rig manager ... since I had done the last actions at the RM and Kemper days before - but not in the affected performances ?

Have the latest version of the RM and Kemper OS

Greetings, Micha

Hallo zusammen,

hatte gestern ein "komisches" Phänomen.

In mehreren Performances war (nur) das Rig im Slot 1 plötzlich total "anders", der Grundsound war anders, das Morph Pedal ( für Solo + lauter) machte den Sound leiser ..

Ich konnte zwar die Rigs aus dem Backup zurückspielen, aber erklären kann ich mir das nicht, zumal ich das auch nur zufällig gemerkt habe. Ich vermute den Rigmanager ..., da ich die letzten Aktionen am RM und Kemper Tage vorher gemacht hatte - allerdings nicht in den betroffenen Performances 8|

Habe aktuelle Version des RM und Kemper OS

Grüße Micha

teste den Monitor out mit einem anderen aktiven Speaker (PC Lautsprecher) oder einem Mischpult (mit Kopfhörer). Falls nix zu hören/ sehen, check mal die Output Settings im Output Menü - ich habe Monitor Out mit main Mono belegt - ist glaube ich auch Kempers default. Ansonsten ev. Nen Loop aktiv ? / Lautstärke am main Regler mit anderen Ausgängen gekoppelt - > Monitor Lautstärke erhöhen ... Viel Erfolg ?

Hi Mici01,

danke für die Rückmeldung. Du hast Recht, ist dieses Verhalten neu? Ich finde eine Performance sollte erst gespeichert werden, wenn man auf "Performance speichern" klickt, Seltsamerweise konnte ich es nur Rückgängig machen, wenn man den Kemper aus und wieder einschaltet. Ich meine dass ich früher aus der Performance raus und wieder reingewechselt habe und ich hatte wieder den ursprünglichen Zustand.... Na ja wenns so sein soll, dann muss ich halt noch öfter sichern....

Tisi

also alles läuft mit dem RM und Kemper noch nicht rund. Ich hoffe, dass die Sync Probleme bald behoben sind. Es sind immer mal wieder „komische Zustände“, die man nicht nachvollziehen kann. Ich mach mir im RM immer ne Sicherung der Performances ( ein Ordner mit Datum, da kann man die defekten Sachen wenigstens schnell wieder reparieren- vorausgesetzt man merkt das auch ...

schau mal wie Du den anderen Slot / das andere Rig auswählst - falls mit Doppelklick, dann passiert genau das, was Du beschreibst - Doppelklick lädt das ausgewählte Rig/ Preset in den aktiven Slot ? - ist mir auch passiert .. aber es soll so sein ??

My band use the Mackie 806 digital mixer connected to an Apple Airport, controlled via our iPads; I’d hope I could connect to that and use the RM on the iPad and the remote as well.

this can only work if the Kemper and the remote control the IP configuration (dynamic / static). Let's see ?

So i just installed the latest OS (8.2.2) and latest RM. (3.2.30)

When i select a rig (within my profiler) using RM the undo light comes on the unit.

if i press undo it goes back to the previous rig. (as if my edits were many parameters changed)

This seems like a flaw because why would a "freshly" selected rig show undo options when it has not been edited?

I just made both updates, same problem in browse mode Kemper, UNDO becomes active when the RM selects the rig, although no changes have been made yet .... Even when selecting a rig in the Brwose mode on the Profiler (Browse Knob), the Rig is loaded and the UNDO function is immediately activated ... If the Profiler is in Performance mode, the UNDO function is NOT (as it should be) active when a Slost is selected

I have the same thing with my Remote, and it's an old issue. There where posts in this forum on this, and as far as I remember, it should have been solved by a software update, but it seems, that this issue was not solved for all people.

oh thanks for your answer ?, I posted a ticket yesterday - I'm curious ?