Posts by VESmedic

Hey hoth, do you find these profiles too scooped sounding? Hearing conflicting reports on this pack, so just really tryin to get as much info as I can before I buy :D . Also Andy, not trying to sound like a cheapass, but do previous purchasers of your profiles get a discount for the metal pack as well! Thanks!

Axe and fingers huh? Well ok. Anyway what I'm finding is the profiles are enhanced by boosts and eq and you say the cab parameters also!

I was hoping for a good profile right out of the box so to speak. Thanks for your help Will.

Sorry but, "in general ", you're wrong, most profiles are NOT enhanced by those features.... I for one have never touched the cab parameters, just not needed, and I guarente most feel the same. Some of the best profiles available do not have extensive post EQing whatsoever, much less cabinet parameter tweaking.

Ok gotcha, the recto clips just sounded single coilish to me, I was not listening through decent speakers though to be honest. I really dig the orange clips, I love the orange midrange, just had a great growl.

Armin sounds like you are on the right track. However, I think you would have much better luck if you got a guitar with humbuckers, I think single coil clips with tones that are meant for high gain and heavier style tones, does kind of an injustice to your clips. Do you have someone that could do high gain metal riffing with a humbuckers equipped guitars? Just a suggestion you might consider.

I also just posted about this guy on another thread where he called out a renown audio engineer stating he "stole" his profiles, relabeled them, and uploaded them under a different tag, or something along these lines.... This freakin clown needs to go.... I don't know if it's a language barrier/cultural barrier or what, but that clown needs to go.

Just another loud extremely loud PLEASE for VHT/fryette amps once again. WITH FRYETTE CABINET :) miss my old ultralead, feel free to refer to my post on this subject a few pages back for tips and tricks :D :D :D :D

I have my ground control provider up for 10 programs for bank aka no instant access switching/ CC pedals setup, do I have to go to a different mode on the ground control pro to get this to work? The other mode on the ground control is 4 program changes/ 8 IA's per bank, but I personally would rather not be set up this way...

I'm a big newb when it comes to midi, and I dont see how to turn on the tuner anywhere other than the chicken head knob. Can someone give step by step guide? I'm using a ground control pro as stated. Many thanks! :D

I guess I'm still confused :/ does that mean I just have to go to preset/cc # 31 on my GCP, step on it, and it will turn on the tuner, (31 is bank 3 preset number one obviously on my GCP) thats it???

I think you hit it on the head... Even comparing profiles through my VHT power amp and
    CAb, it's amazing how much smaller and boxy other profiles sound compared to Andy's, even with my setup

Hea Andy, what is the difference between profiles with a + and ++? For instance your 5153 lead+ vs 5153lead++??? Im sure it's been explained somewhere but I can't seem to find it.