Posts by flitzefinger

Hallo Mario,

bei den meisten der neuen Delay Presets brauchst du nur den MIX (Lautstärke der Delays) und FEEDBACK (Wiederholungen) abzusenken, um die und schon sind sie nicht mehr so over the top. Sagen wir mal 30 für Mix und Feedback.

Wenn Du kein Legacy Delay nehmen möchtest, dann such´ Dir über den TYPE Drehregler einfach ein Single Delay und dann z.B.:

MIX: 30
    NOTE VALUE 4/16
    REVERSE MIX: 0
    LOW CUT: 0
    HIGH CUT: VOLL
    STEREO: 0
    CHORUS: 0
    MODULATION: 0
    FLUTTER: 0
    FLUTTER RATE: 0
    GRIT:0

Die fett gedruckten Werte sind die, die "Specials". Dreh sie Dir mal alle nach einander rein, um zu schauen, was sie machen. Die meisten sind selbsterklärend. Wenn Du dabei den Mix auf 70 oder 80 setzt, hört man eigentlich sehr schnell, was da passiert. Oder du schaust, was bei einem Tape Delay Preset eingestellt ist und senkst die Werte ab, die dich stören, wie z.B. Modulation.

According to our developers switching to a different performance once should fix this permanently.

Hi hj,

after startup this morning, slot 1 still shows the wrong preset. Going up/dwon the performance preset solves the problem.
    If I shut down while being on slot one, that same slot is display correctly in slot one after reboot. If I shut down on while being on slot four, slot one shows slot four. I can recreate the scenario every single time.

My sons first by proper word (besides Mama, Papa, Happa Happa,...) is "Gitarre". Yes Baby!

Did I mention, that I actually bought 2 used guitars? The second one is a dark cherry 1977 Aria ET240. A copy of a Gibson Les Paul Junior Special Doublecut. Old style wrap around bridge with intonation curve for a wound g-string. My first P90 mahagony guitar. What a great sounding combination!

Very NIce CK! :thumbup:

Ok, so let´s see, what´s up next? Could you speed up the Whammy Pitch Shifter? The Pitched Note is noticeably later than my Pedal is in Toe Position. By noticeably I mean something like 300ms or so, but I´m not very good at guessing milliseconds. But that´s maybe something for another feature request thread.

Anyway Thanks a lot for reacting so promptly. :thumbup:

Interesting. Meanwhile, have you tried the Snapshot function to see whether it fits your needs or helps you?

Hi Gianfranco,

that would be another way. I´ve tried that and of course it works. But lazy as I am, I´d love to have it under my fingers right on the surface. Pressing Undo/redo simultaneously (or holding it down for 2 sec, as suggested by havohej) could maybe user defined as: "undo all edits" or "go back to the original profile" even if it was edited and stored multiple times.

Hi guys,

maybe this has been requested before and I just couldn´t find it.

When editing a rig I sometimes loose perspective. Am I still working in the right direction? Therefore I would love to be able to compare my altered profile to the original. I know, I could press UNDO multiple times and also I know I could edit a profile in perform Mode and switch to browse mode to compare. But wouldn´t it be neat to just press UNDO/REDO at the same time and boom, there you have it, have a listen to the unaltered profile?

Cheers

Well, I have both the RoKits und and the HS-8. In my room I like the HS-8 better, in my music school (Where they stand very close to the wall) I like the RP8 more. Might be, that the bass reflex is on the back on the HS8 and on the front on the RP8. I don´t like RP8 stand by feature. If I had to choose, I (YMMV) would go with the HS8, which also have a little better High End Resolution to my ears.
    My 2cents

Hallo liebe Mit - Kemper,

wie es die Überschrift schon dezent andeutet, möchte ich mich von meinem Allen&Heath ZED 428 Mixer trennen. Es ist jetzt 4 Jahre jung und ging mit uns ca. 30 mal auf Reisen. Für die meisten Muggen unserer Band wurde und wird immer mehr nur Backline verlangt. Ich weiß, es gibt schlimmere Schicksale.
    Das Pult ist technisch und optisch in Topzustand. Das Case ist, genau wie das Pult im Musicstore Köln erworben und ebenso gepflegt.

Hier der Link: https://www.musicstore.de/de_D…eo-USB/art-PAH0007498-000

Pult und Case kosten beim Musicstore knapp 2000 Euronen. Ich würde mich über 1300 freuen. Da ich weiß, dass wir alle ganz arme Musikerkollegen sind, betrachtet den Preis als Verhandlungsbasis.

Es klingt übrigens FANTASTISCH! :rolleyes: Allen&Heath halt.

Falls Ihr kein Interesse habt, aber jemanden kennt, würde ich mich freuen, wenn Ihr dem/derjenigen bescheidgebt.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.
    Und nun zurück zu meinen neuen Bungenstock´schen XTC profiles... :thumbup: