Posts by fenixdoido

www.arthurd.net

ITS OUR HALF YEAR SALE! ALL PROFILES 30% OFF!

IF ALREADY BOUGHT ANY PROFILE, JUST LOG IN AND USE THE CODE "brutal10" (without the " ") to get another 10% off!

More profiles comming in JULY: VHT PITTBULL, MARK IV, Soldano, 6505 8o 8o 8o 8o

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Clips:

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Monster Pack

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ENGL SAVAGE VICIOUS

ENGL FIREBALL VICIOUS

ENGL RETROTUBE VICOUS

SANSAMP SVT BASS PACK

Profile threads on KPA forum (for reviews etc)

ArthurD ENGL (SAVAGE, RETRO, FIRE) VICIOUS! OUT NOW!!! EXODUS STYLE PROFILES!

ArthurD (fenixdoido) Dual Rectifier MONSTER (Avaliable now!)

Fenixdoido (ArthurD) Sansamp VT Bass Pack

i dont have this profiles but i hear some samples making of my friend - great work man! :thumbup:

Stay Metal!

Thanks so much SIN! I'm looking forward for your new profiles through that LABOGA cab! :love:

Clip without backing tracks. No EQ, no effects, sloppy playing (sorry :whistling: ).
    AD-Savage Exod 1
    Enjoy guys!

(For the Axe Fx match eq guys that were begging me this, I hope you like soundcloud quality :thumbup: )

https://soundcloud.com/fenixdo…ge-vicious-profile-kemper

Thank you Carlos! I didn't have time to export the clips without the backing track (my studio is booked almost 18 hours a day), but I garantee they are not mixed with the backing tracks. I'll post the clips, don't worry.

Hannes, I'll send you a message about the profiles that aren't on the pack, stay in tune too. I just have to find more time :love:

I purchased the Fireball and Retrotube packs. They are quite amazing.
    There have been ENGL profiles on the exchange, as well as TAF and Sinmix, which have all been impressive and very usable. I was very happy with my ENGL collection.
    But it is very obvious, to my ears, that these Vicious profiles are a new level of quality. The note character and definition is so articulate, while still being brutal enough to crush you. Whatever method was used to capture the profile, is a successfull formula.

Thanks for your hard work, ArthurD! Hope you can offer some Diezel's in the future.

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you liked them! The next profile pack will be the Mesa Boogie Mark IV. I have some sounds in my mind for that one. If I get my hands on a Diezel I'll make profiles!

^Good point, Carlosxuma, I completely agree.

I want to hear dry demos. Guitar on its own and in a mix but with no post-processing on the guitar tracks. Hearing a demo where guitars have been EQ's, compressed, etc. in the mix is nearly worthless to me.

BTW, ArthurD, any post-processing on the guitars in the demo vids? If so, what did you do?

No post processing, not even hipass or lowpass. The only thing I did was load the feared stems (drums and bass), paste the guitars and adjust the volume.
    The mix bus received a clean limiter that just clipped the drums transients.
    On the Savage sound I recorded all instruments for the Exodus song and used the rapucore thrash song. All guitars are completely raw.

I'll post the same guitars without the mix, just muting all instruments.

The magic part of a great guitar sound, in my opinion, is getting the RAW sound ready for mix. I'm not into that philosophy of shaping guitar sound for a mix, it looses all its character. If the guitar sound doesn't cut, just make another guitar sound.
    Thats why I love the kemper. Make a rough mix with drums and bass and choose the best guitar sound for that mix instantly.

My favorite engineers applies that philosophy very well: Colin Richardson, Andy Sneap, Brendan O Brien, among others.

I'll post the isolated guitar sound late today =)
    Cheers!

Thank you so much for the feedback!
    Dry samples are on its way, I'm still reamping them. I'll post single notes as well. Those Savage have great powertube saturation going on.
    BTW, my profiles dont receive any effects on any demo. Not a single eq. If you can see the Cubase on the Savage video there isnt any effect. :thumbup:
    I'll post some demos made with my les paul in E or D. Thank you so much!!

OUT NOW!!!