Posts by kempertron

Yeah. I have a mesa roadster with the 2x12 roadster cab. I was going to try to play with profiling this on the weekend. Maybe using the roadster's power amp and the torpedo live load box as a speaker sim with an IR. I can take direct ones too with my countryman 10 I think. I'll probably just suck at using good settings on the JMP-1. So after I've had my fun I wouldn't mind sending to you. Or if you send me a couple of c-notes you can keep it forever. :D

Alternate question, is it frowned upon to load a commercial IR that I paid for into the torpedo live and then give the resulting studio profile away for free?

Yea, I tried playing some loudness games with the hardware but it didn't seem to work out. I would set the output dB on the torpedo to be -9 and the kemper to be -12 and stuff, but there was no difference in the final profile compared to having both at -12 and -12dB.

Hi all. So I made my first profile (boring clean profile of an American P Bass to Ampeg B-100R to torpedo live)! I tried to upload it to the rig exchange by right clicking on in in the Rig Manager and selecting upload, but it still doesn't show up on the rig exchange? Does that just take some time or something or did I do that wrong?

Name is "Ampeg B-100R" on rig exchange.

Also have questions about how to make profile louder during profile process. When comparing my final ampeg b100r - torpedo live profile to something like And44's "Amp Pig Be Fifteen Cln", mine is quieter. Also, note to other newbies, you have to use the front panel input and not the alternate one on the back of the Kemper if you want to hear yourself while refining and setting levels, that was confusing.

I want this tone:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ! (Amp/mic/speaker info/settings in vid). :rolleyes:

So I bought the cablab pack and the Chimera Pack today. Still kind of a Kemper noob so I haven't figured out to to use the cabs yet (do these have to be put in the Kemper with a usb drive and not the rig exchange software?). Anyway, wanted to say that the rigs in the Chimera Pack sound sweet. The distorted JVM #6 is my current favorite. Very smooth eq and just fun to play. I just lost an hour of my life :). Now please feed me the additional free 21 cab profiles!

If you are gearing up to do some Mark V 25 profiles then watch this video (with included settings and info):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    . My favorite Mark V sound! It would be sweet to have a profile in this ballpark!