This is how I do it:
- For each song in BandHeper I have added the song tempo under the Tempo field (Ex: 88)
- I have my Midi device configured at Channel 1 in BandHelper, and added it to the current Project
- My Kemper is set to Midi channel 1, and I have selected "Use Perf. Tempo"
- I have created 128 Midi Presets in BandHelper, each one calling up the right bank on my Kemper
(I have decided to use Performance Mode, and also configured 5 rigs pr song - Clean, Crunch, Rythm, Boost and Solo) just to make it neat
- In the Midi Preset, I use the Program Changes to enter (Bank MSP, Bank LSB, Program) the values for my Midi Device (Ex: 0.0.2)
Make sure the Midi Preset have the current Project selected, and are set to Active
- Under each song, I have configured it to use the corresponding Midi Preset (Ex: Midi 1)
- In BandHelper - under the Repertoire, Choose Layouts
- Select the Layout you want to use and select "Edit Details"
- Make sure that you have the current Project selected, and also your own user.
- Under "Actions" - "Send MIDI", choose "Song Selection"
- Save changes to your Layout and give it another try...