Posts by einnyste

I just spent the entire weekend auditing different PA systems with my band.
    Since I have both a CLR and the ASM12, I spent some time comparing the two...
    what I ended up with were the following:

CLR: most neutral sounding, comparable to the sound I got from the PA system.

ASM-12: sounded more like a real guitar cabinet, not as neutral. More bassy.

i decided to use the Friedman at rehearsal since I do not run the KPA thru the PA there.
    the CLR are perfect at home when I need to adjust my profiles for PA use.
    Just my 2 cents though...

Hi!
    Do you try to plug/unplug the cable while the KPA are running, or do you connect it before turning on?
    I had a similar issue with my rack unit, but not the toaster.
    If I connected the remote before turning the rack on, everything was fine.
    But, if I connected the remote while the rack was running the remote LED's and display were dimmed...

I had to send the remote in for repair/replace according to support.

Hi!
    After trying to upgrade to FW 3.x earlier this year, I noticed lack of power to my remote thru the stock ethernet cable on my KPA Power Rack.
    My older unpowered toaster didn't experience the same problem (power is fine), but the newer Rack can hardly power the remote (light in display & led's are dimmed).
    I have tried to adjust the contrast on the remote itself, and also from the system menu with no luck.
    So I decided to stay on FW 2.x instead, where I have no problem powering the remote.

Today I decided I wanted to upgrade the Rack to FW 3.20 to see if the problem was solved...
    Well, the Toaster runs perfectly fine, but the Rack version are still having the same problem.

Weird or what..?
    Same remote/cable used for A/B testing...

Then I decided to try another shorter Ethernet cable (Cat 6) I had laying around.
    Toaster and Remote were fine as always, but with the Rack the Remote display became a little bit brighter.

Any ideas on what causes this..?
    (If I downgrade to any version prior to 3.x everything behaves normal, but any version from 3.x causes this problem)

Regards
    Einar

I'd like to add a couple issues to the list as well if I may...

• Option to rename the profiler from "My Profiler" to anything you like
      (This to be able to identify the profiler if you have more than one. Now both of them are called the same)
    • Option to either sync performances between them, or keep them totally separate from each other
      (Now I have no control over the sync process whatsoever)

Hi Casper777

Do you have a battery installed in the Behringer DI100?
    Just had the same issue myself, but using a Behringer Ultra-G.
    Turned Out I didn't have the battery hooked up (thought it was a passive thing as long as I didn't use the speaker emulation)...
    Put the battery to work, and the profile turned out fine...

G String,
    Could you have a look at my order as well?
    Old order number: 246806 (selected paid in advance), and the new order number: 3447367 (paid thru PayPal)
    I added info regarding this when selecting the paypal method...

Best regards
    Einar

DD:
    Same thing happened to me...
    I received this answer after submitting a support request:

Hi,

your order is in our system and also your account is active.

We'll let you know as soon as your product is ready to ship.

Please stay patient.

With best regards,

Your Kemper GmbH Online Store Team

Actually I have the same problem using Uno4Kemper v 1.3...
    Sometimes when I use the volume pedal (usually after having turned it down for tuning mode), the Wah turns active.
    There's no touching of the wah pedal involved.

I have the wah locked in all my rigs/performances.
    Somehow I have a feeling that this issue started after I added a performance where I enabled the wah to pitch feature...

Regards
    Einar