Posts by judoromain

You are using Standard MIDI cc messages that are normally reserved for Bank Select and Volume to bypass the effects?

This CC command were on differents midi channels (3,4,5) (kemper was on 1)

Come on...., nobody from kemper will come here and told me that i'm crazy..

I rehearse this afternoon (with my kemper back to 2.5) with my midi controller,
    I'll stick the 2;6 firmware on a usb and maybe try to reproduce this phenomenon at the end of the rehearsal.

I'll report later.

Well that.s what i thought (for the safe) ...
    The midi channel i used were kemper on channel 1
    H9s on channel 3 and 4
    Line 6 M5 on channel 5

The cc command was cc0 on channel 3 and 4 (to bypass h9) and cc11 on channel 5. (To bypass M5)

That´s all.

I return to firmware 2.5 to avoid those comportment.

The looping time was more than 15 seconds (i don.t know the max time because i was freaking out and didn.t try to play with this secret feature) . And it was impossible to mute'

I.m pretty happy to be the first to discover this eastern egg....

hello everyone
    french user here so forget my messy english.

First post on the troubleshooting forum in my 2.5 years of kemper ownership.

This afternoon on rehearsal i had an unbelievable problem with my kemper.
    As soon as i send a midi PC to change preset the kemper looped what i was playing...
    kemper is on midi channel 1 ,I command it with a musicomlab mfxMKIII+ (with 2 H9 and on channel 4 and 5, a line 6 M5 (channel 3) and an eleven rack(channel 1 (same as kemper)).

Before i switch to 2.6 firmware, i hadn't any problem with all this midi stuff but today, it was a nightmare,
    I thought i was crazy everything i played was looped by the kemper with no delay on it.
    At first i thought it was my pedalboard, so i try to plug direct in the kemper and this behavior appears again.
    I had to shut it off 5 times at least (putting it on tuner didn't mute the sound).

Is a looper in the work and it is unfinished and midi command on other channel than the one selected affects it or am i crazy.

I try to reproduce it a home with another midi foot controller but this doesn't happen. it is programmed to send on only one channel so maybe that's why.

I haven't seen anyone with this problem.

thank you very much for your attention.

<Romain