Posts by Fly

Da hab ich wohl nicht genau genug hingekuckt.

Thanks for your phenomenal profiles. I hope you keep 'em coming. I absolutly love them. Not only 10% - all of them.
    Many thanks again.

:thumbup:

Hi,
    is there a list around of the included profiles and what they are... I bought your product and the documentation didn't give that away...
    I know most of them are self-explanatory, but some are puzzling me.
    Greetings,
    Markus

P.S. your post is in the wrong section of the forum, some members fell strongly about that :huh:

True, but i'm actually willing to spend more than that for more flexability and quality.
    eg 11R has only one mic input... Dual mic a cab with that?
    The UA Apollo seams interesting?

Hey guitareros!

Users mentioned, that they where selling their guitar modelling equipment.
    I'm owning an elevenrack which I also use as Pro Tools Audio Interface. Since the Kemper happened, I don't use it for guitar sounds anymore. So I was thinking about exchanging it for a dedicated audio Interface. :thumbup:

Any suggestions from a guitar players perspective? What do you use (home studio)? Pros, cons?
    RME, MOTU, Universal Audio? 8o

Fly

Great tones. The Legacy is also my favorite. There is a clean Dr. Z that i like a lot, too.
    Also, with hundreds of profiles around, it is cool to be pointed to great tones one might have overlooked.

Thanks for the info. Might be the character of my monitors?
    I'll give it a try...

I don't want to clutter the site, but I still tried to get a bit more variety from different mics and different mic positions.
    Uploading now. These are not meant to be collected, but to find your favorite one.

I'm open for tipps and requests...

Hey there...

... uploading some profiles from the Orange Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head this afternoon.

[Blocked Image: http://images4.thomann.de/pics/prod/278342.jpg]

*1 - 15 Watt, center dust cap, with an e906, slightly EQed, gain 13 o'clock
    *2 - 15 Watt, edge of dust cap, with an e906, slightly EQed, gain 13 o'clock

*4p - Jim Root Settings with e906, center dust cap, PPC212 Signature cab
    *4v1- Jim Root Settings with e906, center dust cap, Marshall 1936 cab with Vintage 30
    *4v2- Jim Root Settings with e906, off center, Marshall 1936 cab with Vintage 30

*8 - 7 Watt, center dust cap, with an e906, even EQ, gain 12:30
    *9 - 7 Watt, center dust cap, with an e906, shaped EQ, gain 15 o'clock

coming very soon....

let me know if you like them!