Posts by lobster56

Hi. Fantastic reverbs.

Noticed that looper button assingnment-reverb on/off stoped working. Would be nice if this could be fixed, and led on/off would be even better:)

/Hans j

I had experience with latency, took me a very long time to solve. I only use KPA as guitar-cable-KPA with ISP Stelth-guitar cab. Never used wireless, never recorded, never trough FRFR. There was definetly a problem with latency. It was driving crazy, i tride "every thing" I Bought my KPA from Thomann, i guess it was at returned item or so. Finaly I realised the Constant latency box was checked. Unchecked and that solved my problems.

Hi
    Way not someting like the latest delays. Imagine a platform where you can make presets och dist/od/fuzz. Choose waveform, even or odd harmonics, Place eq before or after, hopefully ad a way to set volume after the amp module and so on. DIY platform for dist/od/fuzz.

This video is good exampel to what I'm refering to. What if you could build your own dist/o/fuzz, creating presets to your liking.

/Hans J

What are you all referring to, recorded sounds or the sound coming from a "monitor out -to guitar cab"? I always use my KPA monitor out-cab and I must say, I have problems sounding like the sounds on videos from commercial sellers.

Hi.
    I find that distorted rigs have to much compression. I don't refer to just extremely high gain rigs. There are thousands of really god sounding rigs with various gain, but I struggle to find ones that give me distorted sounds and a minimum of compression. I often end up choosing Rig by playability, not the sound quality. Has anyone come up with a way to reduce compression?
    -I mostly use guitars with PAF style humbucker or P 90. Montor out-ISP Stelth- Guitar cab
    /Hans J Umea Sweden

Hi. Lately I've been trying to get a good live sound, as you describe it. Using different types off guitar cabs. Usually I find the sound to Sharp. My solution is to go to output/ montor eq. Turn down the two high freq values, quit a bit actualy. Hi volume makes big positive difference off course.

Hi. I assume it wont be ideal, anyhow, is there anybody who has tried a 2x12 with one coaxial flat respons speaker and one regular guitar speaker? Flat respons connected to main out and the other one to monitor out (cab off)

Hans Jakobsson Umeå Sweden

Button assignment is a useful feature. Would be nice if you could lock the feuture to for example all reverbs in my Perform settings. (I still want to keep ability to have individual reverb/rig, just want to lock the on/off assigment globaly)

Hi. Using for example Green screamer, turning mix to zero with some rigs seems to affect the sound, (less gain? Other rigs i does not affekt gain in the same way. How come? Is there a way around this issue?
    /Hans J

Hi
    The new 5.0 delay is so versatile, so many ways to customize your sound. I had the same idea regarding overdrive and distortions a couple of years ago. Imagine if you could choose type of overdrive, type of dist, type of fuzz, type of eq, to place it before or after, maybe stack 2 or 3. To be able to choose output volume before or after or maybe even booth before and after and so on. Then finally, store presets, as we now do with 5.0 delays.

/Hans J from Umeå in Sweden

Hi. Happened to me 3 times in the last couple of days. I'm using the latest official FW and latest RM. Windows 7 32 bit. -Every time this has happened I was in Perform mode. Two first times the specific performance I was playing trough was lost and had been replaced by the performance first on my set up list. - If my memory serves me well it happened with the same Rig and it was when I was morphing via exp pedal. I will contact KPA support. /Hans J Umeå Sweden

Hi. I have locked wha in position B, everything works just fine in perform mode. Last night I discovered that all rigs i Browser with the exact same wha (copy/past) has a very strange sound, like if the sound is reversed or something? Tried turning off KPA, then holding Rig button and starting up again. The strange behavior i still there.
    FW is the version before the latest Beta 16-06-13. What are your thoughts?
    /Hans J in Umeå Sweden