Posts by lobster56

I'm aware that speaker imprints require storing. Been using the individual imprint/rig since that feuture was made availible . We can continue via support as we already are speaking that way.

Anyone try Isp stealth ultra lite or Orange pedal baby 100 amps

I've got the ISP in the back of my taoster. No complaints about the sound, more then enogh power. -Get a late or updated version, early ones as mine, had capasitors that failed. ISP sent me instuktions and a tech easily replaced the faulty ones. No problems the last 3years.

I have a dual functioning pedal. Up/down is always wha (off in toe down position) and right/left I maily use for raising gain and or volume.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I had experience with latency, took me a very long time to solve. I only use KPA as guitar-cable-KPA with ISP Stelth-guitar cab. Never used wireless, never recorded, never trough FRFR. There was definetly a problem with latency. It was driving crazy, i tride "every thing" I Bought my KPA from Thomann, i guess it was at returned item or so. Finaly I realised the Constant latency box was checked. Unchecked and that solved my problems.

Hi
    Way not someting like the latest delays. Imagine a platform where you can make presets och dist/od/fuzz. Choose waveform, even or odd harmonics, Place eq before or after, hopefully ad a way to set volume after the amp module and so on. DIY platform for dist/od/fuzz.

This video is good exampel to what I'm refering to. What if you could build your own dist/o/fuzz, creating presets to your liking.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

/Hans J

What are you all referring to, recorded sounds or the sound coming from a "monitor out -to guitar cab"? I always use my KPA monitor out-cab and I must say, I have problems sounding like the sounds on videos from commercial sellers.

Hi.
    I find that distorted rigs have to much compression. I don't refer to just extremely high gain rigs. There are thousands of really god sounding rigs with various gain, but I struggle to find ones that give me distorted sounds and a minimum of compression. I often end up choosing Rig by playability, not the sound quality. Has anyone come up with a way to reduce compression?
    -I mostly use guitars with PAF style humbucker or P 90. Montor out-ISP Stelth- Guitar cab
    /Hans J Umea Sweden

Hi. Lately I've been trying to get a good live sound, as you describe it. Using different types off guitar cabs. Usually I find the sound to Sharp. My solution is to go to output/ montor eq. Turn down the two high freq values, quit a bit actualy. Hi volume makes big positive difference off course.

Hi. I assume it wont be ideal, anyhow, is there anybody who has tried a 2x12 with one coaxial flat respons speaker and one regular guitar speaker? Flat respons connected to main out and the other one to monitor out (cab off)

Hans Jakobsson Umeå Sweden

Button assignment is a useful feature. Would be nice if you could lock the feuture to for example all reverbs in my Perform settings. (I still want to keep ability to have individual reverb/rig, just want to lock the on/off assigment globaly)

Lehnert Rambler

Hi. Using for example Green screamer, turning mix to zero with some rigs seems to affect the sound, (less gain? Other rigs i does not affekt gain in the same way. How come? Is there a way around this issue?
    /Hans J