Posts by lobster56

FW 2.6 beta . I've tried to find Pure cab, followed the tips earlier. I found Artist mode but there is no Pure cab, only some midi stuff. When I hold down Rig I activate Debug, press Rig one more time and Debug is written over the letters Artist mode, press Rig once more and Debug and Artist mode disappears. I wonder why some of us can find Pure cab and some dont?

I tried 2.7 but got big troubles with increased switching time, it appeared randomly, on all rigs, both when using midi and when scrolling with the buttons. Only a few have reported this problem. Do the two issues relate?

/Hans J

I've got the same latency after installing 2.7.0 today..... sometimes it takes more than a second (in browser mode), but it's not always happening with the same rig.... looks like it happens randomly not following any rule.
    I'm using a Rocktron MIDI X-change for switching the rigs, but manual switching on the Kemper is about the same effect.
    Somehow it seems to be extrem when switching between clean and overdrive sounds (using the recall switch of the X-change to switch between two rigs back and forth)

I will downgrade to 2.6.0 and test it again

You did a better job describing the problem, exactly the way my KPA behaved after installing FW 2.7. After downgrading all was well i Umeå:)

backups do not backup firmware version, just settings, so if you want to revert to a previous firmware, you have to actually downgrade to it by putting it on your memory stick and doing the normal procedure

Thanks everyone, worked just fine to downgrade. Everything is ok now. Best regards Hans J

Yes, same problem. -I always take a backup before installing a new FW. Tried to restore my backup. To my surprise the KPA keeps installing FW 2,7?? My latest backup seem to have been overwritten, or something? So I then restored a older backup. Same switching problem even with this FW???

Facts: 151 Rigs. Never had any problem with switching before installing FW 2.7. I did not change anything else then the FW. This is really bad, upcoming gig, KPA i useless in this condition.

Hi. Just uploded 2.7. resulted in a significantly longer switching time when using midi. Tried a restart, problem is still there. Any ideas?
    Hans J Umeå Sweden

Thanks guys. I'm curious to get your input once you've tried them live. I've been using them live for almost 2 years and they're working great for me. Do you guys have the powered KPA's? What are you using for monitoring onstage? I use in-ear monitors (I only keep one in) and run the monitor out into the power amp in of an EVH head for pushing a little air and feeling the guitar onstage.

I'm using the unpowered toaster. Monitor out to guitar amp+cab for stage monitoring, main out to PA. I'm the singer as well so I'm using in-ear exactly the way you are doing, one in-ear a bit out to capture the stage sound. I most say, your profiles are fantastic. Very even sounding regarding to the eq, just as you described it. Very distinct, latency free. Best profiles I've tried out. :thumbup: /Hans J

Hello. Just bought your profile pack What made me buy was the fact that you profiled mainly for live use and that you have made them even and consintent, absolutly perfect for me. Best regards from Umeå-Sweden/ Hans Jakobsson

Yeah I know, nether can I?? I just uninstalled/installed RM 1.0 again. Got the exact same result. The Rig is in the same place "Rig exchange" Same problem. I've get 2956 Rigs from the excange, newest Rig is from May-13? My preference are correct, connection is "ok" Is it a problem with my OS? Can use RM 1.1.5 Beta?

Hello. I'm still using Windows Vista, I know shot me ;( had no problem installing Rig manager 1.0.0.
    -There is a Rig that is causing problem, (nchCrunchGianni Zong author is Y2Sin). I have to reboot the KPA every time i try to install it, and of course I easily can just choose not install. The Rig also makes the Rig manager act strangely, makes the screen is all black below the Rig. I have noticed that the Rig i labeled wrong, letters instead of numbers under date. Can somebody please check this out, and perhaps delete the Rig? /Hans J Umeå Sweden