Posts by Anarion

Hi, i tried a Roland/Boss FS-5L switch using a TS cable into one of the switch inputs on the KPA.

I set the Footswitch type to Mono (also tried Stereo setting as well with the same results).
    It works with Morph BUT, it only triggers Morph when ON is pressed so I need to press it twice each time.

eg; Light is off > Press button, light is on and Morph is triggered (Rise parameter)
    To trigger the Fall parameter of Morph I need to click the button to OFF then back to ON.

I thought it would just use the on/off states as the trigger between Rise and Fall.
    Is this a setting or do I need a two button switch like the FS-6 (with one button for rise and one for fall)?

FYI - The FS-5L doesn't work with e TRS cable

Any help is appreciated.
    Ric

Hi all,
    So I tested out morphing tonight and my 3rd party midi controller doesn't seem to want to play ball.
    Rather than just send a CC message of 11 which pressed, it also sends a parameter of 0 and 127 for off and on.
    The KPA interprets that incoming and ignores the rise and fall settings and switches instantly between 0 and 127.

A couple of questions;

1 - Has anyone else had this issue?

2 - Has anyone tested an old single button momentary footswitch plugged into one of the switch inputs with morph? I'm wondering whether a simple, cheap 1 button > TS jack switch would actually trigger the morph correctly.

Cheers,
    Riccardo

Hi all, I tried to do a search in the forums but couldn't find a discussion thread on this exact issue.
    The manuals don't contain enough detailed info on this area of the unit.

Problem:
    Running my TC Electronic G-System (4 cable method) through the FX loop (Loop Mono) on the KPA. The FX signal is so hot/loud it is distorting. I can back the mix on the KPA down to 1% without any success and the KPA loop volume just weakens the signal if I reduce it.

All of my global output levels on the G System are set to the minimum and this works fine with my 5150 Head. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions or better yet, some information on the FX loop on the KPA vs an Amp.

To be honest I haven't played with it too much so far and I want to avoid messing around with the G-System levels if possible (As I still use it with a real amp).

Otherwise...a week in with the Kemper and loving it.
    Cheers
    Ric