Posts by ACY

Just did 6 new Bloody Rocka rigs, amp just had new tubes, here now with Eminence private jacks speakers, AGL Super Balls speaker cable, this time using two Sennheiser microphones (E606 plus E906), and rig N and O with added OCD overdrive for some nice blues rock sounds! ;) Owners of the pack get these rigs now sent!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That´s a bitch!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey there,
    just seen some Rammstein docu in TV some days ago (may be been inspired by that?) , and as I been playing a bit arround I turned some knobs and button about the Rocka D rig, and here´s the results, see video. Just want to show how easy it is getting some crazy sounds by turning the right knobs and buttons. Some extreme settings, but that is, what the Kemper is offering to us, a monster monster swiss knife tool!

Cheers, and rock on mates, ACY!

Looper? Any idea how to work with the looper using momentary switches? I can define a start looper, stop looper and looper mode option under system button, but til now I did not make it proper working as I would think a looper would do.

Any infos, manuals, or ideas about that? Or is that still a beta option not yet finished to work? In the moment it is recording all the time, so I can not play along without recording.

Looper? Any idea how to work with the looper using momentary switches? I can define a start looper, stop looper and looper mode option under system button, but til now I did not make it proper working as I would think a looper would do.

Any infos, manuals, or ideas about that? Or is that still a beta option not yet finished to work?

Update: Just started a thread about that!

Some Back in Black style sound? Been heavily modding one of the profiles (the D version) to come close to Back in Black sound, and been again very impressend by the Kempers options about that. Specially the graphic eq is offering so many options, with high and low cut included, using that thing for a cool sounding overdrive pedal. Schaffer Replica needed for that? C´mon, if you know a bit about overdrives, preamps, and what these are doing and what they can change, that´s nothing I think a Kemper can´t do. If the Schaffer is boosting some frequencies, so boost these with the Kemper, if the Schaffer is cutting frequencies, cut these with the Kemper. We got a Swiss Knife like tool, imagine a triple Swiss knife of the fattest knife version, ...... that´s the Kemper.

So here´s my attempt cathing AC/DCs Back in Black sound by using all options of the Kemper. One thing I do not like from the Kemper is the bad quality room fx, that has to be improved. So I´m using my mixing desks room for that. Pure cabinet is set to 6, but you can go higher or lower than that to taste.

Owners of the Bloody Rocka pack will get this add-on sent by mail including all the rigs seen here in the video, so you can see and feel the changes I tried to come closer to the wanted sounds.

Here´s the video for that: