Posts by ACY

Some weekend noodling with D11 rig, modified D rig that´s part of the pack. Guitar is my bad bad P90 bitch! ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another one, some aussie vibes ........

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Michael, this is the first time I hear someone else playing with one of my Rocka rigs, and it´s a funny feeling, as I can ........ how can I say ....... yes, I can feel the Bloody Rocka vibe and character very well, a new and very very unusual thing for me, makes me laugh and wonder. Thanks to Kemper for these amazing and still head shaking capabilities.

The second video (02) I am using the inbuilt reverb of my Yamaha MG12XU mixing desk. Mixing desk for Kemper sound is all set to zero, only that little good sounding reverb is added! - BTW ...... that´s a great mixing desk for home recording needs, at a very good price. Video 03 is only little room with Valhalla Reverb, ..... Valhalla Reverb is an amazing good sounding plugin, I really love it!

Video 01 at 4:15 I am adding the Yamaha reverb.

AGL Bloody Rocka Rigs now for sale, for all infos see here: http://www.acys-lounge.de/agl-bloody-rocka-rigs.html Thanks for your patience! :)

Videos:

News, will be for sale in the next days now, def. before X-mas: (best watch in full screen mode to hear best audio quality and see all details in Logic)

Hey, funny thing, did not know about this thread here, and just wanted to post some news about the Bloody Rocka Signature rigs, they will be for sale def. before X-mas now! Still have to make some small adjustments (volumes, but nothing else, as I want to keep these rigs like I profiled them, just raw) , and I want to add a pack of modified versions of these rigs too.

Here´s what I just put on youtube:

Gain (plenty), treble and presence, and reduced bass a lil bit. P90 is a medium output model, but here in this guitar with different options, as parallel dummy coil, serial dummy coil, tapped and full output.

PS.: That bass rig does sound fat, it is with a 2 x 15" cabinet ...... that makes ...... hooooooooooompf!

I see on youtube Acy will be selling a small pack af this Homemade amp soon. Wonder which profile was used in the demo

That´s one of the 9 rigs I did with my amp. The one in the video is the AGL BR 2015-I rig, which is the rig with the highest gain setting of these 9 rigs. It starts with AGL BR (stands for Bloody Rocka) 2015-A, B ....... up to I. The A rig has the lowest gain setting, and is my amp set to plexi mode and low value nagative feedback resistor giving an older style plexi sound with low gain, perfect for Malcolm Young style guitar parts. So from A to I the gain and the other amp settings are changing step for step. These rigs are also great for modifying them to personal taste.

Here is the same rig (AGL BR 2015-I) as shown in video modded for high gain, no overdrive used.

http://www.acys-lounge.de/tl_f…dy_rock_rigs_audio_01.m4a

Very nice new feature. Would be better as a per rig feature, also with per rig settings. Some rigs sound really good with high value pure cab setting, others change character too much with same settings. Thanks.

If you do time machine backups your RM should be also be safe. Making double backups (as carbon copy cloner on another extern drive) should make sense. If doing so there is no need for special backups of the RM.

Thanks, just checked, and have to say that ´m not a fan of V30 speakers. The rig catches well the Marshall sound ... with V30 speakers.