Posts by Kieroc

How about profiling some quality mic preamps eg. Focusrite ,neve, etc etc. Anybody done this yet? If so what were the results like and can you put them up on the rig exchange? :thumbup:

Thanks everybody for the help. I found the graphic eq,took some high end fizzle out and added some pleasing high end back in. Voila. Beautiful( at least to my ears). But thanks once again for all the input.

Thanks for the replies. I connect up to my stereo system and compare the kemper sounds to say the likes of queen sounds. Brian may has a more rounded heavy rock sound and I find the kemper is more buzzy even through headphones directly into kemper. That sound is good for heavy van halen playing but not for crunch sounds. nothing in the signal chain is being overloaded. Any ideas?

I find the profiles fizzy and buzzy. I adjusted the imputs and outputs so they are ok. The clean profiles are fine but when I add gain it doesn't produce a pleasing sound. I turned the cabs off and on to check the sound and they are definately on .Tried different cabs on the unit but they just have a different flavour of fuzziness. Also I don't seem to have the graphic equaliser ,stereo equaliser,the metal eq,the studio eq ,and a few effects listed in the kemper manuals.Should these have come installed in the unit or do they have to be downloaded into it. Help appreciated