Posts by kojack19

The pack is really good. If I had to use only one plexi profile, it would still be my tweaked Rick Beato profile but there are some really nice clean, semi clean marshall tones in this pack....

Id be quite happy if I were you.

Im still waiting for mine but they're saying its out of stock for up to 4 months in Europe.

Sorry to hear...Didn't mean to come across the wrong way-just would have thought that would have been a must to include that at launch.

Wow....That is a huge bummer. I hope they are able to make a change to that....Had I been aware that it was not possible I would have likely held off buying the Kabinet until that functionality was available. I really like the Kabinet and the Imprint technology really does make this feel like an amp in the room.

HI

I am one day in with my Kabinet. So far, it is better than the Friedman FRFR and JBL studio monitors for home use-in fact it is not even close. I picked up a Powerstage used and it seems like a great set up.

I am having a problem which I am sure is user error which is my Kabinet choices are not saving from profile to profile. IE every time I move to a different profile the legacy Imprint cab moves with it...Can you help me with what I am doing wrong? If this has been answered, I apologize for asking a redundant question-I tried to find the solution.

Thanks

Rick Beato's Plexi profiles are the best I have found thus far-actually not even close in my mind. With a little tweaking you can have all of your plexi/modded plexi tones covered. also really like the Aloha kt66 profiles he has as well. Silver Jubilee are good but not as good as the plexi IMO.