Posts by breu

Hi @old crow, it's a Bogner Ecstacy classic head, and used in the plexi mode..very usable indeed, I use it a lot myself. Try the pre-boost in stomp 2, it's really cool :)

Thanks Nico Schliemann for your awesome video !!!

PS the bass part is also done with a BM bassman profile

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi @Totter, I profiled a Chandler Germanium preamp. In the chain I'm only using some EQ (studio equalizer, post stack) and some reverb. Cabs off (of coarse). Sounds really awesome !!
    Another option is to use your kemper as a DI so stack off and use your compressor and EQ (studio EQ) to get your sound right.
    I used my acoustics like this with really good results...But the Germanium adds a little flavour I have to admit :)

Budda superdrive 30 profile, Rig pack #2, LSL Saticoy guitar

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Quick daft funky demo I made using Bert's Bassman profiles from the second pack (for bass too!) and Logic X's Drummer

External Content soundcloud.com

Nile Brox. !!! :thumbup: Thanks man, groovy stuff !! The bassman is awesome for bass, I used it in my rigpack 2 demo..

Thanks! Done that Yes!
    The commercial ones i'll have to check. I heard Bert Molendijk packs are great.

Hi @Pinhead , welcome man and you won't regret buying your KPA.It's an amazing piece of gear !!
    If I may give you an advice, watch out by preparing you're sounds on your headphone for using them in a band !! Your headphone will give you big fat amazing sounds with lots of lows and highs which sounds pretty cool when you're on your own but believe me, it won't work in a band situation. You might get disappointed....If you can record at home, try them at least in a track..
    My name is Bert Meulendijk by the way (what's in a name..).

solo part played on my Valley Arts Custom pro Steve Lukather signature (EMG's) using a V-Empire Greenpoint profile. The profile is V-GP 30 H3 with boost on stomp 2 activated, BMProfiles Rig pack 2

Afte that day of testing.....here is a short result recordet with BM CAE 3+Ch3 Dist luke. Some small eq tweaks, no reverb and an added delay.Sorry for some wrong and crappy playing, it a first take afterb this horrible testing session. I can live very good with this awesome leadtone. Played with the Majesty.
    THX to Bert

Cheers
    Frank

:thumbup::thumbup: Frank !!

I'm not in my studio right now but what I hear on my headphone sounds cool Frank !! Very close, not a tele but nothing wrong with that. These sounds will fit the track, I'm sure of that.
    I don't think Ruben used an eq..... Ruben's guitar is just a pretty good tele, that's for sure :thumbup:

Yes, i' ve heard it too. On my record i think my gits are soundig better than the vid tune that i have recorded.I have to dive in cubase....
    But you hear my gits in a row. What do you think about the sounds? It just the profile direct to cubase.

Ruben is definitely not sounding very good...I'd like to know if your using a mixer or are you going straight into your computer or interface..?
    And if you use a mixer do you use the mixer's pre-amps or the line ins...?

Hey Frank, there is a strange thing going on...Your Ruben sounds totally different than mine and different from the original video...

Hi Frank,

Let me first say that I don't know what Ruben is using to record his Rigshow...I don't know if he uses a pre-amp, I don't know what pick he uses (can make a huge difference..) so actually I know nothing about his way of recording.

What you say worries me a bit so I decided to do a test.
    I took the part from Rubens video, the part he starts with. I downloaded it and put it in my session. I took the same profile he is using so that is BM C-A-E 3+ Ch3 Dist lk from the Kemper rig pack

What you hear first is Ruben playing the part. After that I'm playing it with 4 different telecasters I that I owe.
    1. Ruben (from the vid)
    2 .custom shop tele
    3. tele '67
    4. tele '56
    5. Hansen telecaster

It's going straight out of the KPA into my Antelope Zen interface to pro-tools. Even the 5 tele's sounds a bit different to eachother and we are not even talking about the sound of the "fingers" and the way of hitting the strings.
    But I don't experience the sound as you discribe being without punch etc...

That RigShow #8 by Ruben Roeh :thumbup:

thanks, both of you...I found the key last nite after I finished drooling over these profiles.
    I see most of them were recorded in a coffin loaded w Celestion. that should enable me to
    get good live sounds thru my open back 1 X 12" Celestion cab.
    What year is your GA 40 ? I love old gibbies.

Haha !! Yeah you're definitely gonna get a good live sound with your celestion cab !!
    I don't know the exact building year of the GA 40, it's definitely fifties though. It has its original speaker. I love the amp with a HB loaded guitar :thumbup: